New daytime venue, The Roof Terrace, hosts awards program for the art of collaboration
Online PR News – 21-September-2016 – Washington, D.C. – Collaborate America is thrilled to introduce the nation’s first recognition program to acknowledge and honor event strategists and organizations committed to the power of effective partnerships.
The Roof Terrace at The Kennedy Center will host the inaugural awards on Tuesday, September 27, from 8:00am to 1:00am. The event will launch Roof Terrace’s daytime conference center: a focal point of power with sweeping panoramic views of our nation’s capital.
David Adler, Co-chair of Collaborate America and CEO of BizBash, initiated the awards as a powerful way to recognize a generation of unsung heroes who are masters at collaboration. “What better place to honor excellence in our various vertical market industries – especially in the arts – than atop one of DC’s most iconic venues? These honorees understand the art and science of bringing people together to solve problems and move forward,” mentioned Adler.
The Collaborate America honorees are role models and risk takers who impact the lives of millions:
- American Society of Association Executives/ASAE for developing a culture of learning, unlearning and relearning that inspires thousands of additional communities and organizations
- The James Beard Foundation for raising the level of the culinary industry by giving it a voice, a community and recognition
- The United Nations Foundation for using social media and the convening power of face-to-face events to promote understanding and action
- The kyu Collective, for harnessing the power of the creative community to solve problems using breakthrough thinking
- Atlantic Media for using the power of reputation and authority to bring together great minds to spark creative ways to look at issues and innovation
- Association for Women in Events for providing an inclusive community that is dedicated to the professional advancements of women in all facets of the events industry
Collaborate America attendees will band together following the awards to co-create the program moving forward.
About Collaborate America
Collaborate America is a forming non-profit dedicated to celebrating the art of working together effectively as a movement that can solve world problems. Its mission: to change the world. For more information, visit http://www.collaborateamerica.org.