Bharatbook.com included a new report on "Probiotic Market- Advanced Technologies and Global Market" It provides the products have received varying level of success, in congruence with their overall health benefits.
Online PR News – 28-September-2009 – – Probiotic Market- Advanced Technologies and Global Market
The global probiotics market is estimated to reach US$ 31.2 billion in 2014 growing at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2009 to 2014. In the year 2002, Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations defined probiotics as ‘live microorganisms, which when administered in adequate amounts confer a health benefit on the host.’ Extensive research has opened up doors for the usage of probiotics, also highlighting its benefits including prevention and cure of certain diseases, such as inflammatory bowel disease, lactose intolerance. Its availability in the form of food and dietary supplements like dairy products and baked products has increased its consumption among the health-conscious population. One of the primary reasons behind the growth of the overall probiotics market is the improved efficiency of the ingredients that gives the products their bio-therapeutic properties. Probiotics and other similar products that promote health benefits have received a boost due to the increasing consumer demand for such products that prevent onset of digestive ailments and boost immune system. Ageing baby boomer population is one of the prime beneficiaries of probiotics followed by consumers of convenience and junk foods poor in fiber and nutrients since age and improper diet are two important factors responsible for the imbalance in the intestinal microbiota and the administration of probiotics helps to rectify the problem. Women being more health conscious and aware of probiotics than men, they are responsible for driving the market. (http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Probiotic-Market-Advanced-Technologies-and-Global-Market.html)
Foreseeing the rising importance of probiotics, several players have jumped into the bandwagon, producing innovative products and integrating probiotics with present products such as sausages, muffins, cheese, chocolates etc. However, the products have received varying level of success, in congruence with their overall health benefits. The highest number of product innovations has occurred in the field of probiotic functional foods and beverages (F&B) with more than 500 products of the latter category being introduced in the past decade. In this segment, probiotic dairy products have been enjoying the highest market share and are expected to continue to do so in the future; driven by their consistent demand and consumer perception that probiotic ingredients are most compatible and beneficial when integrated with dairy ingredients. The application of probiotics is found in regular consumption, for therapeutic use, prevention of diseases and also in animal feed for nutrition enhancement.
Market estimates and forecast
The report provides in-depth market estimates and forecast for global probiotics market as follows:
Products: Functional foods and beverages – dairy products, non dairy beverages, breakfast cereal, baked goods, fermented meat products, dry-food probiotics; animal feed probiotics; dietary supplements - food supplements, nutritional supplements and specialty nutrient.
Applications: Human application – regular consumption, probiotic therapy, prevention of diseases and probiotic application for animals.
Ingredients: Bacteria in probiotic foods – lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, bacillus coagulans; yeast and others.
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide more than 100 market tables for various geographic regions covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides 40 company profiles for each of its sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique/ why you should buy this report?
• We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
• Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, minimum 50 micro markets analyzed which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive, 300 patents analyzed,
• No single report by any other publisher provides market data for all the segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies together- US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
• We provide 10% customization- normally it is researched that clients do not specific market intelligence what they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
• 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and the market’s cash cows (BCG matrix). We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
• Comprehensive market analysis for probiotics suppliers, probiotics product manufacturers, commercial research laboratories, dairy product manufacturers, confectionary product manufacturers, health supplement manufacturers, animal/poultry feed producers and biotechnology companies.
Key questions answered
• Which are the high growths segments/cash cows; how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders.
• What are market estimates and forecast; which are markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market;
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strength and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analyst working with them to come from the renowned publishers and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousand of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally. We are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence
To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Probiotic-Market-Advanced-Technologies-and-Global-Market.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131