The three-day session is a highly focused and intensive ERP training course designed to teach attendees the best practices associated with successful ERP implementations.
Online PR News – 27-October-2010 – – Panorama Consulting Group, an independent ERP consulting firm, today announced open registration for the firm’s upcoming ERP Boot Camp to take place December 8th through the 10th in Denver, Colorado. The three-day session is a highly focused and intensive ERP training course designed to teach attendees the best practices associated with successful ERP implementations.
Eric Kimberling, president and founder of Panorama Consulting Group and highly respected expert in the ERP market, hosts this interactive session. Eric will be joined by a panel of independent and technology-agnostic ERP experts to help round out the educational experience.
This unique, continuing education opportunity is designed for practitioners eager to become better implementation project managers, successfully manage their ERP initiatives, and incorporate best practices into their organizations. This course is also an excellent training session for new ERP consultants and students focusing on information technology and project management.
ERP Implementation Boot Camp Topics
- Overview of common ERP implementation challenges and obstacles
- Fundamentals of ERP implementation project management
- Deep dive analysis of ERP implementation benchmarks and best practices
- Implementation lessons learned from ERP implementation failures and lawsuits
- Group critique and assessment of your implementation plan
- Interactive case studies and exercises
- Expert panels and Q&A sessions
- Networking with industry peers
ERP Boot Camp Registration Includes
- Three-day ERP Boot Camp (8 a.m.–5 p.m. daily, including breakfast and lunch)
- One year of complementary access to Panorama’s premium ERP research and content
- Complementary copy of Panorama’s forthcoming eBook entitled “Breakthrough ERP Strategies and Solutions”
- One-hour follow-up phone and webcast consultation from one of Panorama’s senior ERP implementation experts
- Workbook of ERP Boot Camp training course materials, including sample implementation tools and templates
- A 5% discount on follow-up consulting services or workshops from Panorama Consulting Group
Registration is open to all CIOs, COOs, IT directors, ERP implementation project managers and team members, ERP consultants, educators and students.
“ERP implementations are challenging and overwhelming, especially without the right expertise and tool set,” said Eric Kimberling, president of Panorama Consulting Group. “Our clients have been asking us to train their teams to implement more effectively, which is why we’re offering this year’s ERP Boot Camp. It is a unique way for us to train practitioners on the tools and methods that make our implementations so successful.”
Early bird registration discounts will be available until November 19th. Interested parties can learn more about the event and register online at: http://panorama-consulting.com/services/complementary-erp-consulting-services/erp-boot-camp/.
The ERP Boot Camp training session is a new offering that augments Panorama’s core ERP services of ERP selection, ERP implementation, and organization change management.
Panorama Consulting Group
Founded in 2005, Panorama Consulting Group is a niche consulting firm specializing in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) market for mid-sized companies across the globe. Independent of affiliation, Panorama helps firms evaluate and select ERP software, manages the implementation of the software, and facilitates all related organizational change management to assure that each of its clients realize the full business benefits of their ERP implementation. More information can be found on the company’s web site: http://www.Panorama-Consulting.com.