Datacolor released Spyder5CAPTURE PRO, the next generation of its colour calibration solutions for photographers, designers and imaging professionals.
Online PR News – 16-August-2016 – Zurich, Switzerland - 16 August, 2016 – Datacolor®, a global leader in colour management solution, today announced the release of Spyder®5CAPTURE PRO, the next generation of its popular colour calibration solutions for photographers, designers and imaging professionals.
Spyder5CAPTURE PRO features all the essential products needed to manage colour from image capture to post production, including SpyderLENSCAL, SpyderCHECKR, SpyderCUBE, and Spyder5ELITE.
- SpyderLENSCAL allows users to calibrate camera and lens combinations, resulting in accurate auto-focus.
- SpyderCHECKR and SpyderCUBE provide the user with reference tools to allow control of contrast, white balance and colour when editing images.
- Spyder5ELITE calibrates displays to an industry standard, ensuring that on-screen colours of images are accurate and match photo prints every time.
“We know how important colour accuracy is for photographers, but we also know it can be time-consuming.” said Heath Barber, Imaging Market Manager, Datacolor. “Spyder5CAPTURE PRO reduces editing time by providing users with a fast and seamless workflow from capture to post-production by combining our leading colour management tools in one convenient and cost-effective package.”
Launch-Promotion: The new Spyder5CAPTURE PRO offers a bundled product savings of over 30 percent. For a limited time, Datacolor and participating photography resellers are offering Spyder5CAPTURE PRO at an introductory price of 289 Euro if purchased by 9/30/2016. After 9/30/2016, Spyder5CAPTURE PRO will retail for 389 Euro. For more information on Spyder5CAPTURE PRO, please visit our website www.datacolor.com/spyder5capturepro-uk.
Webinar: As part of the launch of Spyder5CAPTUREPRO datacolor will hold a webinar about the usage of the products belonging to the bundle. For the UK region the date will be the 2016/09/15, 7pm GST. For more information and registration please visit our webinar calendar on www.datacolor.com/webinars.
What’s In the Box
- SpyderCHECKR case with Target Colour Cards
- SpyderCUBE and protective pouch
- Spyder5ELITE colourimeter with USB
- Welcome Card with software download link, software serial number, and warranty registration
- Cleaning Cloth
- Metal Case
For professional and serious photographers seeking the ultimate control
to manage camera accuracy and colour workflow from capture to editing.
- Fast and easy solution for correcting the auto-focus on your interchangeable lens and recent DSLR body combinations.
- Delivers razor-sharp auto-focusing using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology in your camera’s custom settings.
- Save money and time by checking or calibrating your own lenses and recent DSLR bodies with accurate and repeatable calibrations, instead of sending your equipment in for service.
- Compact, lightweight, and durable with integrated level and tripod mount.
- Delivers scene light colour and intensity data that can be used to adjust camera settings such as in-camera white balance, colour temperature, and exposure.
- The 48 spectrally engineered colour patches include the standard 24 sRGB colour space plus additional colour targets for more precise skin tone, medium saturation colour and near-white tints and black tones, for a more dynamic range.
- Software analyzes the results of your test photo and instantly creates a profile which you then apply in your workflow with RAW import software such as Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Lightroom® and Hasselblad Phocus®, for automatic colour correction.
- Durable self-casing construction for easy transport and field use with tripod mount.
- Track the light exposure of your target with the FadeCHECKR light-sensitive patch. Receive warnings when it is time for SpyderCHECKR Replacement Cards.
- Portable solution for photographers to provide references to set white balance, exposure, black level, and brightness right from the start.
- Takes the complexity out of RAW image editing, by using common tools found in colour managed applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Simply take a reference shot with the device under the same light conditions, adjust, save, and apply to entire series of photos.
- Unique design that allows you to hang the device in a photography shoot or attach to a tripod mount.
- Constructed of ABS Cycoloy,a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable and shock resistant.
- Ultimate colour accuracy solution for monitors and projectors.
- Software designed for calibration perfectionists with dual mode operation – wizard and expert mode, unlimited calibration settings, and advanced gray balancing.
- Room light monitoring determines optimal monitor brightness so you see fine shadow detail and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
- “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results using your own images in full screen mode to focus on the details important to you.
- Next Generation Spyder5 guarantees colour accuracy with the industry’s only patented 7-detector optical engine and is compact and portable, with a built-in lens cap and tripod mount.
- Video standards for the Pro crossing over to motion.
- Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8 32/64, 10 32/64
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Monitor resolution 1280x768 or greater, 16-bit video card (24 bit recommended), 1GB of available RAM, 500 MB of available hard disk
- Internet connection for software download and activation
- USB port
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean