Banckle, a leading provider of SaaS solutions for corporate communication, is pleased to announce that its entire suite of next-generation unified collaboration apps is FREE.
Online PR News – 22-October-2010 – – What’s new in this blog post?
Banckle, a leading provider of SaaS solutions for corporate communication, is pleased to announce that its entire suite of next-generation unified collaboration apps is FREE. As a passionate proponent of holistic collaboration between peers, it is of great pleasure to the company to present such value to the corporate world and even common users.
Individuals or enterprises that are passionate about cloud computing have an open-opportunity to optimize their operations using Banckle’s innovative applications portfolio. Customers can now choose from a variety of options to enhance corporate performance, ranging from web-conferencing and hosting webinars using Online Meeting or augment the tech-support process through Banckle Remote Access. Additionally, the portfolio includes Banckle Email server, a dynamic tool for streamlining all corporate mailing needs, with the ability to follow anything from email to RSS feeds in real-time from anywhere, any portable device. To fulfill intra-entity communication needs in real-time, Banckle Group Chat provides an effective solution to share organization knowledge rapidly while the File Sharing app can support loads of upto 2 GB in a single transfer.
As the IT industry this year avalanches alongside a cloud evolution, Banckle’s hosted platforms are strategically positioned to cope with the transition. Banckle aims to outdo competitors and achieve significant market share through this new value proposition, as well as constantly provide the market with disruptive and cutting-edge technology.
Newly added articles and documentation pages
- How to: Communicate, analyze and track website visitors using Banckle Live Chat: http://banckle.com/blog/unified-collaboration/entry/communicate-track-analyze-website-visitors.html
- How to: Easily manage Banckle applications using admin console: http://banckle.com/blog/unified-collaboration/entry/getting-the-most-out-of.html
- How to: Subscribe RSS feeds of any website using Banckle Email Server: http://banckle.com/blog/unified-collaboration/entry/instantly-subscribe-to-any-rss.html
Overview: Banckle Applications
Banckle provide SaaS based solutions for unified collaboration. Our on-demand solutions are hosted in the cloud that cover all aspects of global and local team collaboration demands from today's businesses: file sharing & synchronization, live chat, enterprise IM, group chat, online meeting, remote access, site search and email server. Now you can save your time, money and travelling costs by instantly collaborating with your employees, customers and partners regardless of their location.
Read more about Banckle applications
- Read the complete blog post: http://banckle.com/blog/unified-collaboration/entry/free-banckle-unified-collaboration-suite.html
- Access Banckle Apps in the real-time: https://apps.banckle.com/
- Banckle Homepage: http://banckle.com/
- Products Homepage: http://banckle.com/products/default.html
- Product Forums: http://banckle.com/forums/default.html
- Banckle Blogs: http://banckle.com/blog/default.jsp