List features distinguished, major label and independent musical artists
Online PR News – 29-July-2016 – Los Angeles, CA – The spotlight is being put on select musical artists from Canada, America, Australia, and all points between. Award-winning publicist, Fran Briggs today recognized 10 musical artists considered to be among 'The Best of Summer Listening, 2016.'
Genres from the list include jazz/smooth jazz; adult contemporary; R&B; country; easy listening; pop, and hip hop.
"The list includes both legendary and new talent. It features impressive musicality and unique styles," stated Fran Briggs "You'll dance, finger-snap, and toe-tap; but you'll also listen quietly with appreciation and imagination. For those who've never listen to more than two or three genres, the 'Best of Summer Listening' is an invitation to do so," she concluded.
The promotional listing recognizes both great achievement and talent. Briggs says that "it's a gender-hopping collaboration of extraordinary voices and distinguished instrumentation." Consideration as an honoree was generated by submissions from artists or their management.
The 'Best of Summer Listening' is organized by Album/CD, or EP/Single, the artist, and the producer in parentheses. It also includes the genre(s) and a link for additional information and purchase. The numerical order does not coincide with ranking.
1. EP/Single: "Legacy" by Tom Browne (Producer, Tom Browne/Co-producer-Joyce San Mateo) Genre: Smooth Jazz http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tombrowne2
3. CD/Album: "David & Goliath" by Dee-1 (Dee-1) Genre: Rap/Hip Hop/Inspirational http://ow.ly/34tu302Jc1a
5. Album/CD: "See Things Like You" by Jen de Ness (Ocean Studios, Jen de Ness and Bill Atkinson)Genre: Easy Listening Jazz/Pop/Bossa nova Crossover http://www.jendeness.com
6. EP/Single: "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" by Louise Goffin (Louise Goffin) Genre: Pop Originally written by her late father Gerry Goffin, and her mother, Carole King http://ow.ly/RVEi302Jcul
7. CD/Album: "Her Redness" by Toni Redd (Melvin "Melly" Baldwin) Genre: Adult Contemporary http://www.toniredd.com/
8. EP/Single: "Suitcase" by Steve Moakler (Creative Nation Records Genre: Country http://smarturl.it/moaklerEP
9. EP/ Single: "Summertime" by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince (Hula & K. Fingers) Genre: Hip Hop/Rap http://ow.ly/2hgT302Jei0
10. EP Single: "3's Up" (Be real, be righteous, be relevant) by Dee-1 (Phurnace) Genre: Rap/Hip Hop/Inspirational http://ow.ly/sFBu302JftR
ABOUT FRAN BRIGGS
Fran Briggs is an award-winning writer, professional journalist, and the Director of Operations of eMediaCampaigns!, a dynamically different, international, news distribution and public relations firm. Her work has been featured on CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, Oprah, ABC's, The View, Black Enterprise, Entrepreneur Magazine and more. Her clients include recording artists, professional athletes, Olympic Champions, speakers, authors, children, Mothers of five, writers, entrepreneurs, and more. Fran can be reached at FranBriggs@aol.com.