Airborne ISR to return to London with British ISR Leaders this October
Online PR News – 26-July-2016 – 2016.07.25, London, UK – In today’s complex and ever changing operational environment, the demand for increased situational awareness continues to grow. The UK continues to value ISTAR as a paramount capability area for development. For this reason, SMi are pleased to announce that its second annual Airborne ISR conference, taking place on the 26th and 27th October 2016, will benefit from the guidance and insight from an inclusive range of the UK military, research and industry experts.
Airborne ISR 2016 speakers from UK's ISTAR operations:
• Wing Commander John Williamson, Officer Commanding 1 ISR Wing, RAF
• Wing Commander Keith Cranswick, Capability Planning Group Manager, JFC Cap C4ISR ISR, Joint Forces Command UK
• Wing Commander Al Walton, SO1 Air C2 Capability Development, HQ Air Command, RAF
• Squadron Leader Andy Bain, Officer Commanding QWI and Sentinel Training, 54R Squadron, RAF
• Squadron Leader Steve Knight, Officer Commanding Rivet Joint and SHADOW Training, 54R Squadron, RAF
• Dr Stephen Helsdon, Principal ISR Consultant, Cyber and Information Systems, DSTL
Their presentations will draw from the UK’s ISTAR structure, operational feedback and training.
The event will also include additional UK MoD participants:
• Group Captain Tom Burke, JFC Cap C4ISR, Joint Forces Command UK
• Wing Commander Farid Khan, Officer Commanding Information Services Wing, RAF
• Wing Commander Adam Bone, Air Staff Strategy, UK MoD
• Mr Dick Hemsley, Project Lead, Air ISTAR Strategy, Niteworks
• Mr Will Garrett, Air C2 and ISTAR Industry Support, Niteworks
But it is not just the UK that will offer their Airborne ISR insight, as the event will also include fifteen senior military, defence research and industry personnel from eight of the world’s leading ISTAR nations, including: United States Air Force, French Air Force, German Air Force, Royal Netherlands Air Force, Ministry of Defence Spain, Defence Command Denmark, RUSI, NATO, DSTL and many more.
SMi are pleased to also welcome two new sponsors to Airborne ISR 2016: Harris Corporation and Galleon Embedded Computing.
Further information on the conference is available at http://www.airborne-isr.net/onlineprnews
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email@example.com
For delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 207 827 6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries, contact Shannon Cargan on +44 20 7827 6138 or email@example.com
26th - 27th October 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6054
---- END ----
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk