This is the only recently published market research study to provide Wound Care Revenues by Condition/Treatment.
Online PR News – 24-September-2009 – – There are millions of surgical procedures performed annually worldwide and the market for wound care products and techniques is significant. Surgical and trauma wounds are, by far, the most common types of wounds addressed in the wound care area and thus an important market.
Wound Care Series offers one of the most complete market round-ups published recently, featuring the following:
* This is the only recently published market research study to provide Wound Care Revenues by Condition/Treatment. This report, for instance identifies only those anti infective or biological dressing revenues used for surgical wound treatment. (Other volumes in the series address Burns and Skin Ulcer revenue).
* Forecasts to 2013 are provided for each market segment.
* A focus on products but also on the marketing behind those products, essential knowledge for operating in the wound care market.
* Analyst insight into this market; Wound Care Markets Series takes an objective view and avoids product hype.
* Breakdown of Worldwide Revenue Share by Region (U.S., Europe, Japan and Rest of World)
The aging of the population and continued advances in biotechnology drive the wound care industry. The aging world population created increased demand for all types of surgical intervention, particularly cardiovascular, orthopedic, urological and dermatological procedures. The emerging generation of wound care products and technologies are well-positioned to capitalize on this growth. Besides the always-improving synthetic dressing materials, newer technologies in wound treatment include the xenogeneic tissue scaffold, bilayered human dermal substitutes, recombinant growth factors, endoscopic subfascial ligation of venous perforators, and endovascular arterial repair techniques. New wound care products and devices are entering the market with lightening speed, all striving for the best clinical outcomes.
Wound Care, 3rd. Edition, Vol. III: Surgical and Trauma Wounds details total manufacturers’ revenues from the following product categories:
* Wound Closure
* Tissue adhesives, sealants and glues
* Surgical and trauma wound management
* Wound cleaners
* Dry dressings
* Moist Dressings
* Biological Dressings
* Artificial Skin
* Growth Factors
* Miscellaneous Treatments
The information and analysis presented in this report are based on an extensive survey of senior management in the prescription wound care industry.
Background information was obtained from a comprehensive search of published literature and reports obtained from various government, business, medical trade, and international journals.
Key information from published literature was used to conduct interviews with industry executives and product managers to validate and obtain expert opinion on current and future trends.
Interviews were also used to confirm and/or adjust market size and market share estimates, as well as in formulating market projections.
Product Managers, Marketing Directors in the wound care industry as well as financial and consulting executives are among those that will find this a useful resource.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585