Managing Clinical Data in the existing complex regulatory scenario is a very challenging task. With R&D costs spiraling upwards and stringent FDA regulatory.
Online PR News – 25-July-2016 – Santa Clara, California – July 15th, 2016, Santa Clara
The Pharmaceutical industry is facing immense pressures from several areas. Some of these challenges include spiraling R&D costs, diminishing drug pipelines and perishing patents.
Incedo Inc. works extensively in the Pharmaceutical industry. Incedo is helping Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical firms around the globe to improve operational efficiency and improve business agility. Incedo offers a full range of Clinical Data Management and (https://www.incedoinc.com/lifesciences) Pharma Data Analytics solutions for the Pharmaceutical industry. The CDM services can be customized to meet customer specific requirements. A part of the Clinical Data Management services is Incedo’s Clinical Data Analytics (CDA). This Data Analytics solution specifically designed for the Pharmaceutical industry provides timely, fact-based insight into clinical programs to help clients make informed business decisions, increase R&D productivity, and develop drugs more effectively. Clinical Data Analytics helps various Pharma executives, data managers, clinical monitors, data analytics teams and project managers get complete business critical information, site and staff productivity analysis, clinical effectiveness and consolidated information across systems.
(https://www.incedoinc.com/workatincedo) Incedo has a team of senior Industry specialists/domain consultants with deep industry knowledge. Incedo holds a combined experience of more than 150 years with leading companies in Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare industries.
The critical Clinical development and analytics solution built by Incedo for the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry includes tasks such as:
• Clinical Data Monitoring and Review
• Medical/safety review
• Protocol adherence monitoring
• Clinical operations
o KPI Analytics
• CRF completion and query management – across site, countries and trials
• Pre-marketing safety analysis and Post-marketing
• Clinical Data Management operations
Incedo has worked extensively in the Pharmaceutical industry. The Clinical Data Analytics services and solutions have benefitted global clients in various ways. Some of these benefits are enumerated below:
• Reduce costs by quickly tracking and understanding the root cause of clinical trial delays.
• Improve clinical trial completion time with faster site activation, enrollment and milestone completion.
• Monitor key milestone progress for activation, recruitment, consent, randomization, etc.
• Increases staff and site productivity
• Enables faster implementation and reduces risks.
Incedo Inc works extensively in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Industry. Incedo offers a full range of Clinical Data Analytics services that can be customized to meet customer-specific requirements.