Blizzard released a list of patch hotfixes for that address various issues related to the recently-released World of Warcraft Pre-expansion Patch.
Online PR News – 21-July-2016 – New York – On July 19, 2016, Blizzard released a list of patch hotfixes for that address various issues related to the recently-released World of Warcraft Pre-expansion Patch, and these bug fixes will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied. Here, Safewow has put them in order.
Now, as a idea of providing WOW players with more exciting and smooth gameplay, Safewow offers things related to World of Warcraft, such as Garrisons, Pets & Mounts, Gears, Items, Powerleveling, CD Key, especially hand-made World of Warcraft Gold US & EU. All of them are at a very cheap and reasonable price and delivered within 10 minutes. Additionally, players are able to apply a long-term off code “WOW7L” to get 7% discount when paying in shopping cart.
Here are the additional information about the patch below.
1. Account Services
Among these patch hotfixes, Blizzard fixed two thing about account services. First, they fixed multiple issues affecting WoW Token redemption by working in progress. Second, Level 90 boosts were temporarily disabled, and should be again useable.
2. Dungeons and Raids
Players should once again be able to attack Yogg-Saron’s Constrictor Tentacles while in their grasp.
The Eagletalon Spear can be upgraded using Ancient Heriloom Scabbard, as intended.
Totally 5 quest in World of Warcraft Pre-expansion Patch were fixed.
1) Blizzard has corrected an issue that could reset progress on the Shipyard quest “Naval Domination” and restored previous quest progress.
2) The Therazane quest “Controlling the Elements” should again be obtainable for characters who are level 80 and up, and have trained Enchanting.
3) Characters who have a War Mill should now be able to accept quests for Seals of Inevitable Fate while they already have 10 or more Seals.
4) Fixed a bug that was preventing the Worgen quest “Endgame” from being available.
5) Players should again be able to access Ashran and Ashran quests at level 100. However, this one is working in progress.
Dalaran (Northrend) should again have a Trade Chat channel.
According to Blizzard’s announcement, some of the above hotfixes take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. So, players should keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update.
Have a good time!