Quantum Units Continuing Education for Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers and Other Health Professionals Adds Six New Courses for the end of July
Online PR News – 19-July-2016 – San Luis Obispo – Quantum Units Education (www.QuantumUnitsEd.com) has been providing CEUs (continuing education) for Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors and other licensed professionals since 2005. Over the years, the name Quantum Units Education has become synonymous with quality, affordable continuing education. The company gives prompt attention to customer concerns and adds new courses monthly.
A concerted effort on the part of the education team at Quantum Units Education has led to flourishing course development. Chronologically dated courses are dropped and current, relevant courses are added regularly.
Quantum Units Education (QuantumUnitsEd.com) solicits participant opinions on related topics they would like to see added to the curriculum and then searches for and develops courses in these topic areas.
This month’s new CEU courses include six new continuing education offerings:
1. Effective Treatment for People in Homelessness Rehabilitation (Updated)
2. Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools in Behavioral Health
3. Treatment of Fetal Alcohol Disorders (Updated)
4. Crime Deterrence in High-Risk Juvenile Offenders
5. Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect - Evidence-Based Practices
6. Addressing Intimate Partner Violence in Healthy Relationship Programs
More information on webinars and courses may be viewed on the monthly newsletters:
Like on http://www.facebook.com/queceus”Facebook
Follow on http://twitter.com/queceus”Twitter