This report focuses on products used for the diagnosis of bacterial and viral infections.
Online PR News – 24-September-2009 – – The ubiquity of infections makes thier detection a healthcare priority and an ongoing opportunity for IVD companies. The aging of the population, and emerging threats - MRSA, swine flu, and others have had an impact on this market recently and will continue to in years to come. It has been observing diagnostic markets for over a decade and has assembled in this report, Infectious Disease Diagnostics, has assembled its best primary and secondary research.
This report focuses on products used for the diagnosis of bacterial and viral infections. The major consideration is given to bacterial infections because (a) they are the most frequent type of infections, and (b) the practical aspects of diagnosis and therapy are more meaningful based both on medial considerations and on market considerations. On the other hand, viral infections are becoming of greater importance due to (a) the discovery of new viral infections, (b) advances in the development of viral therapeutics, and (c) the mutation viruses that cause drug resistance.
Included in this report:
* Market Size and Forecast for (Immunoassays, Rapid, DNA, ID/MIC )
* Overview of Key Infections and Their Impact on the Market
* Long-Term (10 Year) Trend in the Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
* Seven Conclusions and Recommendations
* Key Product Summary: Immunoassay Products, Molecular Diagnostic Products, Amplification Products
* Discussion and Listing of 'Home Brew' Products
* Discussion of Leading Competitors in the Market
* Increasing Use of Non Traditional Technologies in ID (FISH, Flow Cytometry, etc.)
* The Role of NAT Testing Near-Term and Long-Term
* A Glossary of Important Terms
* Best Opportunities for IVD Companies
Market analysis in this report considers primarily the epidemiological considerations and the sizes patient groups both in the United States and globally, where available. We have accumulated the most recent data available, understanding that virtually no organization does extensive studies on these applications on a regular basis.
As with most reports, this is a work of both market description and analysis, along with recommendations. The analysis presented in this report is based on data from a combination of company, government, industry, institutional and private sources. It includes information from extensive literature reviews and discussions with experts in the field, including microbiologists, pathologists, hospital authorities, research scientists, business development managers and marketing managers.
In this report global (world) revenue numbers are presented based on reported and estimated manufacturer revenue.
For more information, please visit :
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919272852585