Delta Electronics has added a 24V 240W new model to the CliQ M series of DIN rail power supply. The CliQ M series is the slimmest amongst the CliQ family.
Online PR News – 20-July-2016 – Bangkok, Thailand – Delta Electronics has added a 24V 240W (DRM-24V240W1PN) new model to the CliQ M series of DIN rail power supply. The CliQ M series is the slimmest amongst the CliQ family. Like the rest of the models in the CliQ M series, the DRM-24V240W1PN is designed according to major industrial and maritime safety standards in order to fulfill the stringent demands in maritime applications. Some of the features include built-in DC OK contact, LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload and full power from -25°C to +60°C operation at 5,000m or 16,400 ft. altitude.
The DRM-24V240W1PN has built-in active PFC and high efficiency of 94.8% typ. @ 230Vac. The CliQ M series is also the first series in the CliQ family to feature Advanced Power Boost (APB). APB works in such a way when large outrush current due to faulty load on a current path of a multiple loads connection is detected by APB, APB will trip the circuit breaker on that current path. This thus prevents the connected system from shutting down while the other connected current paths continue to operate without interruption.
Highlights & Features:
- Universal AC Input voltage range
- High efficiency 94.8% typ. @ 230Vac
- Power Boost of 150% up to 7 seconds
- Advanced Power Boost (APB) – Prevents system shutdown due to faulty load on a multiple loads connection
- DNV GL approval for maritime applications
- Built-in DC OK Contact and LED indicator for DC OK/ Overload
- Conformal coating on PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants
Please contact your local sales representative or distributor for product availability.
New models are introduced on a regular basis. For product details or enquiries, you can also visit www.DeltaPSU.com.