Medesun Healthcare Solutions LLC, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company with a Mission to provide an Affordable and Quality Education of the Highest Quality to provide needed Manpower with the Vital Knowledge and Skills, offering comprehensive ICD-10 Training.
Online PR News – 18-October-2010 – – icd-10 Implementation is the biggest change in standard healthcare coding systems in decades which will not only grow but also change the codes that providers and payers have been using for the past three decades. Along with its transaction precursor Version 5010, it will impact every system, process and transaction that contains or uses a diagnosis code.
No wonder, this is often but correctly compared to the effort and planning that took place around Y2K.
Medesun's ICD-10 Analyst Training presents an excellent opportunity for Medical Coder/Billers to establish themselves in this billion dollar industry.
Become a successful ICD-10 Analyst with World-Class training and curriculum from Medesun, the experts in Medical Coding and Billing Training
3) CMS GEM files
4) Health Level 7 version 2.6
5) HIPAA 5010
6) One year access to ICD-10madeeasy coding tool ( Limited time offer)
7) Working membership to the ICD-10 Coders Academy ( Limited time offer)
Objectives of Comprehensive ICD-10 and HIPAA 5010 Training
• Implement icd10 in physician office and hospitals
• Dual coding of medical records
• Understand the impact of ICD-10 and its challenges
• Audit the medical records.
• Provide and prepare solution for physician documentation
• Implement the ICD10 in Practice Management System
• Understand HL7 and interpret HL7 messages
• Understand Mandatory HIPAA 4010 and 5010 standards
• Modify the existing Superbills for the ICD-10
• Conduct Training sessions for the Physician and Staff
Training material can be access until December 31, 2013 to keep apprised of any future updates.
Comprehensive ICD-10 and HIPAA 5010 is approved for 20 CEUs by AMBA (American Medical Billing Association) and 12 CEUs by PMBA (Professional Medical Billers Association).
Visit http://www.medicalcodingexperts.com/icd10.html for more details. Call mark ( @ ) 203-813-7733 now to enroll.