Bharatbook.com included "Global Food Encapsulation Market" report that provides in-depth market estimates and forecasts for the global food encapsulation market.
Online PR News – 24-September-2009 – – Global Food Encapsulation Market (2009 - 2014)
With increase in demands for functional or health enhancing convenience foods, due to increased health awareness globally, food encapsulation has seen numerous developments in the recent years. Rapid growth is expected in food categories such as microwavable foods, convenience foods and fortified foods. U.S. presently holds the largest market share with steady but slower growth rates, compared to Europe and Asia. European market is expected to grow in the coming years. Emerging economies such as China and India are expected to show higher growth in the coming years. (http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Global-Food-Encapsulation-Market.html)
The global Food Encapsulation market is driven by factors such as increased shelf life and enhanced bioavailability offered by food encapsulation technologies. The factors inhibiting growth of the market are the higher cost of food encapsulation technologies and relatively lower technological advances. The market has growth opportunities with consumers’ increasing demand for fresh flavorsome food products.
The global food encapsulation market is estimated to be $35.4 billion by 2014, growing at a CAGR of 6.9 % from 2009 to 2014. The markets for food encapsulation technology, ingredients and packaging are expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7%, 6.2% and 4.1% respectively. Some of the key players in this market are Nestlé, Unilever and Cargill.
Market estimates and forecast
The report provides in-depth market estimates and forecasts for the global food encapsulation market. The segmentation is as follows:
• Food encapsulation – technology
Microencapsulation, nanoencapsulation, hybrid technologies and macro encapsulation
• Food encapsulation – ingredients
Vitamins, minerals, enzymes, organic acids, probiotics, sweeteners, preservatives, essential oils, probiotics, colors, flavor and essence and others
• Food encapsulation – packaging
Molecular packaging, biopolymers and others
• Food encapsulation – end users
Bakery industry, processed meat/Sausages, confectionary Industry, convenience foods /processed foods, fortified foods and functional foods
• Food encapsulation – applications
Oxidation stability, Color masking, Flavor stabilization and Taste masking
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, and stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
For more information please visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/Market-Research-Reports/Global-Food-Encapsulation-Market.html
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: 91 22 27578668
Fax: 91 22 27579131