QLIVE shows users exactly how their live calls route through the auto-attendant to the hunt-groups.
Online PR News – 24-June-2016 – Fort Lauderdale, FL – Metropolis Technologies today announced that QLIVE, their live queue monitoring and KPI notification solution is available for Avaya IPO users. Useful to call centers, SMB, and mid-market sectors alike, the QLIVE product helps organizations to manage agents and employee productivity with real-time hunt-group tracking tools that deliver views into the live call activity of the business.
While Metropolis also provides historical call reporting solutions for Avaya users, QLIVE lets users see exactly how their live calls route through the auto-attendant to the hunt-groups, and observe changes in agent activities in real-time, as they happen. QLIVE’s flexibility also enables users to customize the software to monitor inbound, outbound, or hybrid call center environments according to their needs and chart relevant call center metrics.
Benefits of QLIVE for Avaya IPO:
- View call center metrics in real-time
- Observe calls in queue at-a-glance to proactively manage staffing levels
- Empower supervisors and agents to self-manage with dashboards of activity
- Generate peak reports and cradle-to-grave details to identify actionable changes
- Compare peers and hunt-groups to determine performance gaps
- Trigger KPI notifications to alert supervisors of an issue before there is a problem, such as when trends indicate dips in service levels or not enough agents are available
To learn more about QLIVE, request a demonstration at http://www.metropolis.com/QLIVE/.
About Metropolis Technologies, Inc.
For over twenty years, Metropolis Technologies has provided advanced call accounting, 911/emergency management and telemanagement applications for businesses of all types in the US and abroad. Their easy to use applications provide advanced call notifications, toll fraud detection and trunk analysis tools help organizations reduce liability, increase revenue, minimize expenses and boost productivity. For more information, please visit http://www.metropolis.com or follow Metropolis on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.