Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of â€śGlobal Fleet Management Market 2016 - 2020" research report to their offering.
Online PR News – 20-June-2016 – Lewes – The report is a thorough study and analysis of the Global Fleet Management market. The report delves the market geographically as well as industry wise so as to garner a holistic picture of the marketâ€™s global demography. The key drivers and inhibitors of the Fleet Management market are analyzed and elucidated so as to accentuate the subtle reason that act as fillip and deterrent for the market players of the Fleet Industry.
Research have evinced that 1 in every 20 companies employs a specialized mobility manager, while 25% are of the opinion that their fleet and travel management department can actually merge so as to make the mobility process an efficient one. While the role of fleet managers has enhanced so as to inculcate new technologies and transport methods, suppliers are increasingly offering new and vivid products to win a share of the mobility market, with estimates that, around the world, companies annually spend $1.2 trillion (ÂŁ768bn) on business travel.
One of the inherent natures of the fleet management market is its competitiveness and with the presence of a large number of vendors such as AT&T, Cisco Systems, IBM Corporation, Fleetmatics Group, and Verizon Communications the market is swarmed with tech savvy firms. Services include professional services, system integration and deployment services, and managed services. Verticals consist of manufacturing, government, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities, retail, and construction.
Ambarish Kumar Verma, Managing Director of NOVONOUS Business Consulting Private Limited said â€śThe geographical territories that fall under the ambit of the current Fleet Management market is yet to realize its peak given the pace at which the technology is being deployed into different geographical areas. Asia is expected to be the churner for this market given its huge market size and the sewing adoption of the technologyâ€ť.
NOVONOUS estimates that Global Fleet Management market will achieve annual CAGR of 16.68% till 2020. In terms of market Asia Pacific market is one that has huge potential in terms of growth as the technological advancement have taken pace and the adoption of IOTs is on the rise as plethora of logistics based companies have adopted the technological advancements. North America is estimated to be the economy that would reciprocate the best response for the Fleet Management market due to its inherent technological advancements and early adoption of IOTs.
To know more about this newly launched market research report visit â€śGlobal Fleet Management Market 2016 - 2020â€ť
Spanning over 95 pages and 73 exhibits, â€śGlobal Fleet Management Market 2016-2020â€ť report presents an in-depth assessment of the industry from 2016 till 2020.
The report has detailed company profiles including their position in confectionery market value chain, financial performance analysis (selected players), product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key product details for 9 key players namely; LeasePlan, Donlen, Element Fleet Services, TomTom, Pole Star Space Applications, Fleet Management Ltd., Wheels Inc., MiX Telematics and ARI Fleet Management Corporation
Scope of Global Fleet Management Market 2016 â€“ 2020 Report:
1. This report provides detailed information about Global fleet management market and also entails future market forecasts.
2. This report identifies the need for focusing on fleet management market sector.
3. This report provides detailed information on growth forecasts for overall Global fleet management market up to 2020.
4. This report provides detailed information on fleet management segment wise (Telematics, software components, & connectivity tools) growth forecasts for global fleet management market up to 2020.
5. This report provides detailed information on geography wise (Asia pacific, Africa & middle east, Europe, south America and north America) growth forecasts for global fleet management market up to 2020.
6. The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for global fleet management market.
7. This study also identifies various policies related to global fleet management market.
8. The report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with global fleet management market.
9. This report has detailed profiles 10 key players in Global fleet management market covering their business strategy, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
10. This report covers in details the competitive landscape in Global fleet management market.
11. This report identifies key industry bodies and associations and their role in Global fleet management market.
12. This report provides PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) analysis for Global fleet management market.
13. This report provides Porter's Five Forces analysis for Global fleet management market.
14. This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for Global fleet management market.
15. This report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in Global fleet management market.
16. This report provides future trends and opportunities for Global fleet management market.
17. This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, end users, service providers and investors.
For more information and purchase this report please visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/novonous/global-fleet-management-market-2016-2020
To browse more market research reports by NOVONOUS visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/publisher/novonous
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Sudeep Chakravarty
General Manager - Operations
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91- 8762746600