WEB100 Technologies Company has announced a new version 2.0 of photobook online editor FotoBOOK.Platform
Online PR News – 14-June-2016 – Dusseldorf – Victor Maznyuk, an executive director of “WEB100 Technologies” company, notes:
“In the announced version 2.0 the project infrastructure was totally updated and modified, thereby the platform can be scaled into cluster installations, and it can process the requests of a large number of users. The fundamental GUI redesign was performed and the full multilingual support was implemented in the editor.
All frameworks were updated to the latest versions on the server; that helps us to improve the development of a new functional and increase the speed of distribution of the new product versions to the market. A new mode ‘Fantasy’ was added to the online editor, which is allows using the editor capacities professionally.
According to the InfoTrends1 researches, the world upmarket of commercial fullcolor digital printing will increase from 60 up to 87 bln pages till 2018. For printing houses, the ForoBOOK platform will become a unique competitive advantage in the race for confidence of the most demanding customers.
In version 2.0, the customers will have the new opportunities:
● a new editor mode – ‘Fantasy’, that is designed for the work of professional users, photographers, designers. Now there is a possibility to create a photobook with own themes (out of the parts of ones presented in FotoBOOK.Platform) by using the self-created backgrounds, clipart, frames, vector and bit masks;
● the preview of final photobook pdf layout is implemented;
● the option of creating catalogues (folders) for user’s photo collections is also realized; that provides the user with the possibility to assort and move the photos to catalogues for easy filling the photobook with images, sorted, for example, by the periods or themes;
● when editing the photos, one may change the settings of shadow, color/transparency/displacement/blurring of photobook elements;
● the option of online changing the parameters of vector frame is implemented; that enables to change the color/weight/rounding of frame corners and display the modified parameters immediately on the photobook pages;
● the possibility to use the hot key ctrl+z, +x, +c was added for more comfort and quickness;
● totally, more than 20 new functions were added to the online editor.
There are also pleasurable improvements for the creators of photobook templates:
● the support of several fonts of one font family for working with different alphabets;
● the multilingual support for photobook templates with text content;
● the usage of all processor cores during the project export is implemented, that significantly increases the designer’s work speed;
● the pop-up tips for all buttons in the editor window, the help panel with the samples of page themes and format settings are added;
● hot keys are added for application use;
● the option of copying the elements between projects enables to work with elements without reloading;
● alignment of elements relative to each other.
More information about FotoBOOK.Platform, online photobook editor, can be obtained on the website: http://demo.fotobook-platform.com.
1InfoTrends, Global Production Printing and Copying Market Forecast: 2013-2018
FotoBOOK.Platform is a web-to-print solution that provides enterprises with an opportunity to promptly run an online photobook editor, integrate it with existing polygraphic infrastructure and provide receiving and processing of online photobook orders. FotoBOOK.Platform based on platform, intended to automate business processes of e-commerce and B2B interaction - WEB100.Platform.
About WEB100 Technologies
WEB100 Technologies (http://web100.com.ua) is a software company that provides
outsourcing services and development of IT solutions for B2B/B2C communications and business solutions based on social media technologies. The company has been successfully operating in the international software market since 2002 and during that time has made a great number of projects of web / desktop / server applications development, software testing and quality control, and IT support.