‘The World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2015–16; Process Reviewers: PricewaterhouseCoopers P.L.; In addition to the coveted AsiaOne Person of the Year Awards
Online PR News – 04-June-2016 – Delhi-NCR & UAE – World Today Business Conclave 2015–16 held at the Roma Ballroom of Ritz Carlton Hotel, Abu Dhabi on 29th May 2016 focused on the entire region of IUA, i.e. India, the UAE and Eastern & Western Africa, targeting mutual business associations across continents and creating a never-before platform of highly intellectual and insightful thoughts on how the region can offer endless business and investment opportunities to all the stakeholders. The Conclave was organized by AsiaOne and URS Media Consulting P.L. which is rapidly emerging as the Number 1 international media company towards the cause of enhancing business and political relations in the region, thus supporting the Indian Government in its Skilling India, Digitizing India, and Incredible India initiatives.
“World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2015–16: India–UAE–Africa – process reviewers PricewaterhouseCoopers P.L.” and “AsiaOne Person of the Year Awards” were organized at the Roma Ballroom, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Abu Dhabi in association with Indian Business Professional Group (IBPG), Abu Dhabi, and Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Abu Dhabi Chapter as Industry Partners, and Bihar Tourism & National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) as Tourism Partners.
Mr. Rajat Shukal, Principal Partner of URS Media Consulting P.L. and AsiaOne Magazine, encapsulates the focal purpose of the Conclave, “World Today Business Conclave is unique in its approach as it brings Iconic, Powerful, and Emerging brands and leaders on a common platform to discuss issues and potentials relevant to their respective strategic decisions, thereby innovatively unfolding a permeable screen of unprecedented mutual learning and growth.”
Distinguished Guests of Honour & Dignitaries
The following Guests of Honour graced the Conclave with their presence:
• His Excellency Sharif Habib Al Awadi – Director General of Fujairah Free Zone Authority
• Mrs. Neeta Bhushan – Deputy Chief of Mission at the Indian Embassy, Abu Dhabi
• Mr. Abdullatif Abdulla Ahmed Al Mulla – Group CEO Dubai Properties, Dubai Holdings
• Mr. Mohan Jashanmal – President IBPG, Abu Dhabi
• Mr. Ammar Sheikh – Associate Director Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF)
• Mr. Harish Kumar Lal Tahiliani – Managing Director of Arab and India Spices
• Mr. Rajiv Shah, Chairman ICAI Abu Dhabi
AsiaOne Person of the Year
As an exclusive Intellectual Property Right of the AsiaOne magazine, “AsiaOne Person of the Year” Awards highlighted the exclusive, exceptional and extraordinary people behind the world’s growth engines. AsiaOne Person of the Year is a prestigious annual selection of the most prominent personalities globally. It is entirely made of those who have really made an indelible mark for other leaders to follow and generations to admire. Only par excellence leaders from across the world are worthy of being selected as AsiaOne Person of the Year 2015–16 and only 7 exclusive “Person of The Year” were felicitated at the Conclave for their special work in the industry and society:
• Mr. Rizwan Sajan – Chairman, Danube Group
• Madam Grace Pinto – MD, Ryan International Group of Institutions
• Dr Mukesh Batra – Founder, Dr Batra’s
• Mr. J C Chaudhry – CMD, Aakash Institute
• Mr. Sandeep Aggarwal – Founder, ShopClues.com
• Dr Cyrus S Poonawalla – Chairman of Poonawalla Group
• Mr. Jack Ma – Founder and Executive Chairman of Alibaba Group
Winning Leaders and Brands – as it was a Conclave of exclusively Services and Infrastructure Industries, about 80 Brands and Leader award winners were felicitated on 29th May ’16 with a presence of over 200 audience from India, the UAE and Africa.
Some of the leaders and brands, which were the chosen ones for ‘The World’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2015–16’ Awards are as follows:
• Brands: Wonder Cement, Lazeez Affaire Group, Stonex India, Sheenlac Paints, Suryaflames, Mother’s Pride, Anandam Retirement Community by Bahri Real Estate, mammoosss.com, Mulk Holdings International, Al Adil Trading, Arab India Spices, Divisa Herbal Care, Dr Ortho, Evelyn College of Design, Gurukul The School, HCG Oncology, Hira Panna Jewellers, IFIM, JGI Group, Ladycare, Meat & Eat, Morison Menon Group, Ozone Hospitals, Unicorn Electromechanical LLC, Serum Analysis Centre, Sheenlac Paints, Sheetal, Sunheart Tiles, TBO Group, The Antriksh Group, Danube Group, Ryan International Group of Institutions, Dr Batra’s, Aakash Institute, ShopClues.com, etc.
• Leaders: Ankush Nijhawan & Gaurav Bhatnagar, Dhananjay Datar, Harish Kumar Lal Tahiliani, Priyank Sukhija, Vivek Patni, Tawhid Abdullah, Raju Menon, Nawab Shuji Ul Mulk, Abhishek Goyat, Evelyn Mungai, Fasal Rahman, Gaurav Aggarwal, Hardik Varmora, Hemant Bahri, Sudhir Peter, Ryan Pinto, Rajiv Malhotra, Surekha Shetty, Ahmed Mansoor, Sachin Vats, Sanjeev Juneja, Sanjib Acharya, Dr B Ramesh, Dr Chenraj Roychand, Dr Vineet Hingankar, Bharat Aggarwal, Puvikumar, Yogesh Lakhani, etc.
Elements of the Summit
The Conclave started with a red carpet welcome to over 200 businessmen, government dignitaries, social leaders and entrepreneurs on 29th May with over 80 awards presented at Ritz Carlton Hotel, Abu Dhabi. Key note speeches were given by His Excellency Al Awadi, Mrs. Neeta Bhushan and Mr. Mohan Jashanmal.
Panel Discussions moderated by Anam Kumar, Editor, AsiaOne brought to the fore avant-garde suggestions on how the business horizon can be challenged to the advantage of the IUA region, and how a common thread of culture and destinies can be utilized positively to create oneness for future generations. The panelists included Mr. Rajiv Shah, Chairman ICAI Abu Dhabi; Dr Syed Qaiser Anis, Managing Director at Alliott Management Consulting, UAE; Mr. Debashish Nath, COO and Head of Investment Banking of Que Capital Limited, DIFC, Dubai; Mr. Padmanabha Acharya, the former Chairman of ICAI, Abu Dhabi; Mr. Sridhar Krishnamurthy, CEO, Sheenlac Paints; Dr Farooq Ahmad Wasil, CEO Global, Low-cost Schools; Dr Mustafa Taher Ali Saasa, Chairman, Raj Group of companies; Dr Khalid Maniar, Doctoral Scholar from the Washington International University; in addition to Mr. Sandeep Aggarwal of ShopClues.com, Mrs. Sudha Gupta of Mother’s Pride, Mr. J C Chaudhry of Aakash Institute and Mrs. Evelyn Mungai of Evelyn College of Design.
Further, enchanting presentations were given by Dr Mukesh Batra, Padma Shri Recipient and Founder-Chairman of Dr Batra’s Group of companies; Mr. J C Chaudhry, the Founder & Chairman of Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. and Mrs. Sudha Gupta, Chairperson, Mother’s Pride.
29th May 2016 • Venue: Roma Ballroom, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Abu Dhabi • Time: 5:30 PM onwards • Dress Code: Formals
• 5:30 PM: Registration and Refreshments
• 6:05 PM: Inauguration by Mr. Rajat Shukal, Country Head and Principal Partner of URS Media and AsiaOne
• 6:10 PM: Mrs. Neeta Bhushan – Deputy Chief of Mission at the Indian Embassy, Abu Dhabi officially commenced the Conclave
• 6:30 PM: Presentation by Mr. Mohan Jashanmal – President of India Business Professionals Group IBPG – Abu Dhabi on Indo–UAE social ties
• 6:45 PM: Panel Discussion 1: The Cosmopolitan Entrepreneur of IUA: Challenging the Business Horizon
• 7:10 PM: Panel Discussion 2: IUA Culture: Bound by One Multi-coloured Thread with a special presentation by Mrs. Sudha Gupta of Mother’s Pride
• 7:40 PM: Presentation by Dr Mukesh Batra of Dr Batra’s
• 7:55 PM: Presentation by Mr. J C Chaudhry of Aakash Institute
• 8:10 PM: Unveiling of Coffee Table Book & AsiaOne magazine cover
• 8:20 PM: AsiaOne Person of the Year Awards
• 8:40 PM: All Leader and Brand Awards
• 9:30 PM: Dinner & Cocktails
URS Media Consulting P.L.
URS Media Consulting P.L. is a leading International Media House and Research company with a Business & News publication named AsiaOne – in both electronic and print formats. Its reader audience is in six countries of Asia and the Middle East: India, Dubai, Singapore, Qatar, Oman and Kuwait with a highly professional network of a full-time editorial team and some of the best authors in the region.
To learn more about the event, research and the greatest brands and leaders, visit http://theworldsgreatestbrands.com or call us at 011-41602787 and 780 to 785. firstname.lastname@example.org