SBI has released notification for the post of Probationary Officers for the year 2016 and there are total 2200 vacancies.
Online PR News – 18-May-2016 – Bangalore, Karnataka – SBI has released notification for the post of Probationary Officersfor the year 2016. There are 2200 vacancies for the post this year and the competition is going to be tougher.
The role of PO will be co-ordination and supervision of one or more branches.
Before starting the preparation, you need to get familiar with the exam pattern. The exam will be conducted in two phases viz Preliminary and Mains Following subjects will be covered:
2)Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
3)Quantitative and Numerical Aptitude
4)Data Interpretation and Analysis
The Preliminary Examination of SBI PO 2016 will be held in July first and second week while the main exam will be held on 31st July 2016.Those who clear the prelims will be eligible for the main exam.Taking mock test and practice papers will definitely help you score good marks in the exam and secure the minimum cut off easily.
TopRankers team has designed a mock test for the SBI PO prelims exam for aiding the studnets preparing for the bank recruitment. The mock test pattern and syllabus is same as that of SBI clerk 2016.
What you get in our test:
1. The test is completely Free of cost
2. Available in Hindi and English
3. Designed by experienced and industry best faculties
4. There will be sectional and overall cut-offs similar to SBI PO exam
5. All India Rank will be provided
6. 25+ Free mock tests included
7. It will give detailed result and graphical representation of different inputs, feedbacks and areas of improvement.
8. Our mock test and rank prediction is closer to the real test scenario.
1. Know your position among the peers at National Level.
2. Top 20 Toprankers in the test will get exciting gifts
3. Helps you prepare a strategy and build confidence for the exam.
4. Improves your speed and accuracy
5. Clears all your doubts
6. Get familiar with important questions
Visit the website for complete details: http://banking.toprankers.com/
All India SBI Clerk PO Online Mock Test Details:
Registration Closing Date : 26 May 2016
All India Mock Test Date: 27,28, 29 May , 2016
Result Date: 1 June 2016
The Test can be attended from any place and you can see your All India Rank and improvement tips.
Team TopRankers Wishes you All the Best for the Mock Test !!
TopRankers is an online exam preparation platform offering All India Tests, Mock tests and Practice papers on various domains including Banking, CRT, Govt. Exams etc. We provide free test series, practice papers for exams like CLAT, MAT, SSC, SBI PO, IBPS PO, CMAT, CTET and provide daily GK and current affairs.
Our portal gives a content rich experience. Our faculties and experts giving clarification of each and every doubt related to exam and its preparation. TopRankers makes you confident for the exam.
For other Competitive exams: http://www.toprankers.com/