Quantum Units Continuing Education for Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers and Other Health Professionals Adds Six New Courses for the end of May
Online PR News – 17-May-2016 – San Luis Obispo – Quantum Units Education (www.QuantumUnitsEd.com) has been providing CEUs (continuing education) for Nurses, Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors and other licensed professionals since 2005. Over the years, the name Quantum Units Education has become synonymous with quality, affordable continuing education. The company gives prompt attention to customer concerns and adds new courses monthly.
A concerted effort on the part of the education team at Quantum Units Education has led to flourishing course development. Chronologically dated courses are dropped and current, relevant courses are added regularly.
Quantum Units Education (QuantumUnitsEd.com) solicits participant opinions on related topics they would like to see added to the curriculum and then searches for and develops courses in these topic areas.
This month’s new CEU courses include six new continuing education offerings:
1. Substance Abuse Counselor Competencies (Updated)
2. Ecological, Biological, and Developmental Studies of Self-Regulation and Stress
3. Supporting Pregnant Domestic Violence Survivors in Shelters
4. Ending Conversion Therapy
5. Intimate Partner Violence Against Transgender People and People of Color
6. Developing a Trauma-Informed Juvenile Justice Program with Behavioral Health Conditions
More information on webinars and courses may be viewed on the monthly newsletters:
Like on http://www.facebook.com/queceus”Facebook
Follow on http://twitter.com/queceus”Twitter