AnyChart JS Framework 7.10.0 is already available and includes the following main improvements.
1. TreeMap Chart in AnyChart. AnyChart added one of the best chart types for showing hierarchical data – TreeMap Chart. It has all the features allowing to create treemap-based solutions: Drill-Down API, Flexible Interactivity Settings, Hint Depth Feature, and smart Labels/Headers display modes. Hierarchical Data Engine allows to add, alter, and search hierarchical data sets.
3. Save as Excel/CSV/XML/JSON in AnyChart. The extended Export API of AnyChart allows you not only to export your chart as an image or PDF, but also to grab data or configuration settings with four new methods: saveAsCsv (CSV), saveAsXlsx (Excel), saveAsXml(XML), and saveAsJson (JSON).
4. Chart Statistics in AnyChart. AnyChart made the getStat method available outside of TextFormatter functions to provide access to statistical data that AnyChart engine calculates at any time. Statistical data can be used to fine-tune data visualisation or highlight important data points.
5. Context Menu in AnyChart. Context menu now comes out-of-the-box too. By default, it provides Print, Export, and other commonly used items. You can add your own elements or remove default ones; the context menu appearance is also customizable.
6. Keep/Exclude Data Point in AnyChart. Exclude/Include Points API and ability to use this API in the context menu allows developers and any chart viewers to hide some parts of the chart. You can create complex data mining applications that show more information and make it easier to understand.
7. Improvements for 3D Charts in AnyChart. AnyChart added the Z-Axis Distribution option, animations, and the ability to use hatch fill.
8. 10 new series types in AnyStock, including Candlestick, Spline, Step Line, Area, Step Area, Spline Area, Marker, Range Column, Range Area, and Range Spline Area series are now available in AnyStock Stock and Financial JS Charts. All these series can be used in the scroller and technical indicators.
9. Two new important settings for Data Grouping are now available in AnyStock: setting maximum number of visible points (the maxVisiblePoints method) and minimum number of pixels per point (the minPixPerPoint method). In addition, it became possible to tune data grouping levels.
10. AnyStock Legend can now be used to show/hide series in Stock Plots and properly handle the mouseClick event. It can be customized using the preventDefault method.
11. The new Dot (Point) Map series type in AnyMap is great for showing cities, points of interest, events, creating density maps, and more. In the Dot Distribution Map (or Dot Density Map), a dot symbol shows the presence of a feature or phenomenon. Dot maps rely on visual scatters to demonstrate spatial patterns. You can work with predefined or custom marker types, or use an image.
12. The new Connector Map series type in AnyMap can be used to create Flight Maps, Route Maps, Demarcation Maps, and in many other cases.
13. Detalization in AnyMap can now be modified by using the Drill Down feature. Source map settings can be preserved when you drill down, or completely reset.
14. Any map in AnyMap can be shown in the following projections: Aitoff, August, Bonne, Eckert1, Eckert3, Equirectangular, Fahey, Hammer, Mercator, Orthographic, Robinson, Wagner6 and Wsg84.
Free trial: http://www.anychart.com/download/.
About AnyChart JS Charts