It includes a new feature for supporting Microsoft OneNote .onetoc2 file formats. The API introduces the NoteBook class to load this new file format.
Online PR News – 13-May-2016 – Lane Cove, NSW – What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Note for .NET 2.3.0. This month’s release includes support for Microsoft OneNote .onetoc2 file format. In addition, it also fixes a number of issues related to the API functionality. This month’s release includes a new feature for supporting Microsoft OneNote .onetoc2 file formats. This file format contains saved table of contents. The API introduces the NoteBook class to load this new file format. The routine in-house testing of the API brings issues in our notice that are fixed after investigating them thoroughly. This month’s release also fixes some internal bugs of the API that further aids to the overall stability of the API. The list of new and enhanced features added in this release are given below
• Support for *.onetoc2 files reading
• User File raises Exception while loading using the API
• Support for OneNote Online (SharePoint) file format
• Output OneNote page has wrong layout in the evaluation mode
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Note for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Note for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Loading OneNote Documents: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notenet/Loading+OneNote+Documents
- Converting OneNote Document to PDF: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notenet/Converting+OneNote+Document+to+PDF
Overview: Aspose.Note for .NET
Aspose.Note for .NET is a set of .NET components that enables developers to work with Microsoft Office OneNote files in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It allows developers to open files & manipulate elements of OneNote books, from text, images & properties, to more complex elements, & then export to PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP or PDF formats. It is a pure .NET alternative to the MS OneNote Object Model & supports OneNote 2010, OneNote® 2010 SP1 & 2013 files.
More about Aspose.Note for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/note-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/downloads/note-family/net
- Online documentation of Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notenet/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Note for .NET: https://github.com/asposenote/Aspose_Note_NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Note for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.note-product-family/522/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Note for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-note-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066