Facing an unwanted pregnancy can be very complex and scary for teenagers and deciding what to do after getting unplanned pregnancy will be very hard.
Online PR News – 08-May-2016 – New York 10008, New York – Teenagers face the problem of unplanned pregnancy due to lack of knowledge of sexual relationship. They are very attractive towards their partner, they have believe, trust and faith to their partner, mentally, physically as well as in all aspects. To carry on and make a relationship stronger and adoring, they engaged in intercourse without any protective measures. In some cases, teenage girls are also face the problem of undesired pregnancy due to rape, incest and failure of contraceptive method. Adoption of baby brings tough challenges in the life of teenagers and also carries emotional and personal sacrifices. To overcome all these problem, abortion is best and appropriate choice. For abortion, you should always prefer RU-486 or generic Mifepristone. It gives safe and reliable abortion.
The most common reasons a teenager chooses abortion-
Cannot afford a baby, not ready to become a parent, she is too immature to have a baby, she is a victim of rape or incest and she is having any kind of health hazard.
How RU-486 induce abortion?
RU-486 contains generic Mifepristone as a core component, which is intended for the termination of early unwanted pregnancy.
Mifepristone helps to end a pregnancy by inhibiting the activity of naturally occurring progesterone hormone as progesterone is an important hormone to maintain and continue pregnancy. Mifepristone is progesterone antagonist and it detaches the developing fetus from uterine wall lining and leads to its degradation. This detached fetus is further eliminated from female body after uterine contraction as vaginal bleeding along with blood or blood clots.
Who should not take RU-486?
• Females with hypersensitivity to generic Mifepristone
• Nursing mothers.
• Girls under the age of 17 years
• Females with ectopic pregnancy (fetus outside the womb)
• Female with certain medical conditions like adrenal porphyria, uterine fibroids, endometrial problem, ovarian cysts and blood related problem.
What is the dosing schedule of RU-486?
• RU-486 abortion pill contains total three tablets of Mifepristone (200mg each). So; you have to consume all three pills of Mifepristone as a single dose via oral route on an empty stomach on the initial day of abortion.
• Go for clinical examination on 3rd day after tablet ingestion to check for your pregnancy termination.
• If your pregnancy is not completely aborted, then you have to take two tablets of Misoprostol generic (200mcg each) for complete abortion.
• Then again after 14 days, visit healthcare center for confirming abortion.
What unwanted effects you will observe after abortion with RU-486?
Women may feel some general side effects like severe headache, nausea, backache; muscle pain, cramps, dizziness, abdomen pain, fatigue and vaginal bleeding that may last for 8 to 10 days.
What safety measures should be followed with RU-486?
• Eat healthy and nutritious diet for the soon recovery of your health.
• Remove your intrauterine devices (IUD's) before going for abortion with RU-486.
• Avoid physical intercourse until you stop bleeding as you may conceive very quickly after abortion.
• Avoid uplifting of heavy objects and strenuous activities as it may put extra pressure on the pelvic region.
How can you purchase RU-486?
Buy RU-486 or generic Mifepristone online to get a safe, effective and reliable abortion. Get RU-486 online from our standard online drug portal at maximum discounts and get it delivered at your home with fastest hipping and home delivery facilities.