Maverick will be joined by global grilling authority Steven Raichlen while grilling food based on recipes from the award-winning author (Booths 3734 & Outdr521)
Online PR News – 05-May-2016 – LAS VEGAS – Maverick Industries, Inc., known over 30 years for its innovative line of high-quality consumer and professional cooking products, will participate in this year’s National Hardware Show in Las Vegas, May 4-6, 2016, to showcase its latest roasting, grilling and barbecue accessories.
Maverick’s solutions will be on display in the Homewares Exhibit (Central Hall, Booth 3734), as well as the Tailgate, Backyard & BBQ Exhibit (Silver Lot, Booth Outdr521) where the company will be joined by award-winning author, journalist and PBS television host Steven Raichlen.
The company behind some of the preferred kitchen thermometers and timers by chefs at Le Cordon Bleu®, Maverick creates digital solutions that deliver accurate and reliable temperature readings to foster food safety. The brand will bring its latest app-enabled thermometers to Las Vegas, including:
• ET-735 Bluetooth Barbecue Thermometer: The device’s water-resistant transmitter allows the connection of up to four water-resistant probes for monitoring food and the grill. Users can select from 15 preset temperatures when cooking specific meats, or input a custom temperature, and will be alerted once cooking is complete.
• ET-737 Bluetooth App-Enabled Thermometer: Mount the unit directly on an oven to monitor the cooking progress remotely. Once paired with its smart device application, users can check-in on their food and will be alerted once preparation is complete.
• ET-11 Direct Connect Roasting Thermometer: This device turns a tablet into a roasting thermometer. Its accompanying smart device application will display how long the food will take to cook in a real-time chart and enables picture and recipe sharing via Facebook and Twitter.
For more information about Maverick’s connected cooking devices, visit www.ichefthermometers.com.
Among its full range of digital food thermometers and cooking accessories, other products on display include:
• PT-50 Two-Way Thermocouple Thermometer: Featuring a super thin tip for easy measurement, the device delivers an accurate temperature reading within a range of -40°F to 660°F in under five seconds. The unit’s LCD rotates 180° for convenient viewing in either hand and is backlit for nighttime use.
• PT-100 Pro Temp Commercial Thermometer: This water, dust, and shock-resistant commercial grade thermometer has NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) approval and features a cooking chart on the body of the device. The unit’s probe will monitor food ranging from -40°F to 450°F, and displays temperature readings on its high-contrast LCD screen.
• ET-733 Wireless Thermometer: Ideal for the oven or grill, this weather-resistant transmitter-receiver set comes with two high-heat probes that allows users to monitor two meats, two grills, or one meat and the grill simultaneously from up to 300 feet away. Select any of the 15 preset temperatures or input a custom temperature and receive an alert once the desired doneness is reached.
• TM-10 Grill Minder: This weather-resistant timer attaches to most gas and charcoal grill handles to tell the user how long it has been since they last lifted the lid, in addition to how long their food has been on the grill.
A proud sponsor of Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke on Public Television, Maverick will host the New York Times bestselling author at its booth in the Tailgate, Backyard & BBQ Exhibit (Silver Lot, Booth Outdr521), May 4-5. Show attendees will have the opportunity to meet Raichlen, sample deliciously grilled recipes, see the latest Maverick products, and enter to win a signed copy of his new book, PROJECT SMOKE.
Maverick Industries, Inc. will be exhibiting in Booths 3734 + Outdr521 during the National Hardware Show. For press inquiries or to schedule an appointment, contact Nicole Cobuzio at email@example.com.
About Maverick Industries, Inc.
Founded in 1981, Maverick Industries entered the home appliance market with an innovative line of electronic barbecue grills designed and manufactured in New Jersey. Over the past 30 years, the company has expanded its product line to become one of the largest producers of digital thermometers in the United States. Maverick’s latest WiFi and Bluetooth-enabled BBQ and roasting thermometers offer a connected cooking experience, delivering accurate and reliable temperature readings that foster food safety. To learn more about Maverick’s innovative line of high-quality consumer and professional cooking products, visit www.maverickhousewares.com.
More information about Maverick’s app-enabled thermometers can be found at www.ichefthermometers.com.
Connect with Maverick on Facebook, www.facebook.com/maverickindustriesinc, and on Twitter, www.twitter.com/maverickcooking.
About Steven Raichlen
Steven Raichlen is the author of The Barbecue! Bible®, How to Grill, Planet Barbecue!, and six more live-fire cookbooks that have won James Beard and IACP awards. His latest book, PROJECT SMOKE, will be available in May 2016 and offers a comprehensive guide to smoking delectable meats, vegetables, seafood, poultry, beverages and desserts. Raichlen has written for The New York Times, Esquire, Food & Wine, and Bon Appétit, and he teaches Barbecue University classes at the Broadmoor resort in Colorado Springs. His TV shows include the PBS series Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke; Primal Grill; and Barbecue University and the French language show Le Maitre du Grill. Raichlen has lectured on the history and culture of barbecue at the Smithsonian Institution, the Library of Congress, and Harvard University. In 1975, Raichlen received a Watson Foundation Fellowship to study medieval cooking in Europe, as well as a Fulbright to study comparative literature. He holds a degree in French literature from Reed College and trained at the Cordon Bleu and La Varenne cooking schools in Paris.