NOVONOUS has announced a new market research report on â€śPest Control Services Market in India 2016 - 2020\" which provides detailed information
Online PR News – 04-May-2016 – Bangalore – Indian Pest Control Services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20% representing in huge opportunities in this sector, finds a new research report launched by NOVONOUS.This growth is mainly due to increasing economic activity, increase in demand due to rising awareness, urbanization, increasing middle class population, rising spending by governments on public health issue and stringent regulations on hygiene and sanitation.
Pest control services for commercial segment currently the largest market share in Indian Pest Control Services market. As per NOVONOUS estimates, Indian Commercial Pest Control Services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22% till 2020.
Spanning over 85 pages and 45 exhibits, â€śPest Control Services Market in India 2016-2020â€ť report presents an in-depth assessment of the Indian Pest Control Services market from 2016 till 2020.
The report has detailed company profiles including their position in Indian pest control services market value chain, financial performance analysis, product and service wise business strategy, SWOT analysis and key customer details for 5 key players in Indian Pest Control Services market namely Bharat Group, Indian Pest Control Co., Jardine Henderson Limited, Orient Pest Control and Pest Control (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Scope of Pest Control Services Market in India 2016 - 2020 report:
- This report provides detailed information about Pest Control Services Market in India including future market forecasts.
- This report identifies the need for focusing on pest control sector.
- This report provides growth forecasts for overall pest control service market in India up to 2020.
- This report provides detailed information on segment wise (commercial & residential) growth forecasts for Indian pest control service market up to 2020.
- The report identifies the growth drivers and inhibitors for pest control services market in India.
- This study also identifies various environmental policies related to pest control services market in India.
- The report identifies various credit, policy and technical risks associated with pest control services market in India.
- This report has detailed profiles five key players in Indian pest control services market covering their business strategy, financial performance, future forecasts and SWOT analysis.
- This report covers in details the competitive landscape in Indian pest control services market.
- This report provides PESTLE (political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental) and Porters analysis for pest control services market in India.
- This report provides SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats) analysis for pest control services market in India.
- This report identifies the key challenges faced by new players in pest control services market in India.
- This report provides future trends and opportunities for pest control services market in India.
- This report also provides strategic recommendations for policy makers, end users, service providers and investors.
For more information and purchase this report please visit:
If you are looking to access most of NOVONOUS reports at an economical subscription based rate then please visit: http://www.novonous.com/subscription
NOVONOUS helps organizations differentiate themselves, break entry barriers, track investments, develop strategies and see through corporate fog by providing business intelligence that works for their business. For more information about NOVONOUS visit: http://www.novonous.com