The Happy Retirement by Janette B. Carter lands on list
Online PR News – 30-April-2016 – Los Angeles, CA – With the release of the highly anticipated, Best of Summer Reading 2016, Part 2, award-winning publicist, Fran Briggs is recognizing ten talented, American authors and their books today. The list includes each author's name, book title, a short synopsis, and a link for additional information and purchase
"It's an exciting reference for readers who are choosing their reading selections for the season," says Briggs. "It's also a tremendous platform for authors to showcase their publications."
Genres from the Best of Spring Reading 2016, Part 2 include mystery, suspense, poetry, humor, spiritual, sci-fi, romance, and wisdom.
1. The Happy Retirement by Janette B. Carter (FBC Records, Inc.) An array of exciting, adaptive solutions and inspiration for retirees, and retirees-to be. Available at http://www.thehappyretirement.com
2. Reclaim by Casey L. Bond (Casey L. Bond) The Greaters have ruled over the Lessers. They've taken Abby’s family, her friends, and are holding her hostage. Available at http://www.amazon.com
3. Along the Garden Path by Charlotte Strack Peyton (Create Space) Addison Erhard is looking for the story to get her into the journalism program at Columbia University; along the way she finds love, loss, mystery and more than she bargained for. Available at http://www.authorcharlottepeyton.com
4. Eloquent Love Notes by LaDonna Marie (Create Space)
Allow the poetic expressions of Eloquent Love Notes to guide you through a journey of admiration, love, and raw emotions. Available at http://www.amazon.com
5. A God In Ruins by Kate Atkinson (Create Space)
A Royal Air Force pilot in World War II who struggles with his postwar survival. Available at http://www.amazon.com
6. Brit-Marie Was Here: A Novel by Fredrick Backman (Create Space)
An irresistible novel about finding love and second chances in the most unlikely of places.
Available at http://www.amazon.com
7. Quiet Moments with God: 31 Day Devotional of Life Lessons by LaDonna Marie (Create Space)
A powerful blend of daily devotionals and personal life experiences to guide your everyday trials and tribulations.
Available at http://ow.ly/3xNPwS
8. Goat Crazy by Pat James (Create Space) How to raise and protect a flock of kids by the best plants for goats, and much more. Available at http://keeping-goats.com/
9. Seveneves by Neal Stephenson (William Morrow) When disaster dooms the planet, people across the world unite to send a coalition into outer space and ensure the survival of their species. Available athttp://www.amazon.com
10. All Our Names by Dinaw Mengestu. (Knopf.) A relationship of shared dependencies between a Midwestern social worker and a bereft African immigrant. http://www.amazon.com