Even though we can achieve weight loss through rigorous exercises and proper dieting.
Online PR News – 29-April-2016 – Bangalore – Even though we can achieve weight loss through rigorous exercises and proper dieting, sometimes we need a little extra help when it comes to losing those last extra kilos, to get into the perfect shape that we want for ourselves. That is where liposuction treatment in Bangalore helps us out – by getting rid of those last stubborn kilos that stand between us and our dream of the perfect body.
What is liposuction?
Liposuction is a kind of cosmetic surgery that removes fat from different parts of the human body, like abdomen, thighs, back, neck, arms, buttocks, etc. This is essentially a body reshaping process, which uses surgical means to get rid of unwanted fat from different parts of the body.
Some might confuse liposuction with bariatric surgery. Liposuction is not exactly a weight loss process but more of an instant body reshaping method. On the other hand bariatric surgery is more of procedure which enables obese or overweight people to eat less and lose weight over a period of time.
How is Liposuction done?
Liposuction targets pockets of fatty deposits around the body, like upper arms, thighs, hips, waist, butt and back, and sucks out the fat through a hollow tube (cannula) and a suction device.
Depending on further process refinement, there are different types of liposuction. Let’s talk about some popular ones.
Types of Liposuction
1. Ultrasound-assisted liposuction – The pockets of fatty deposits are targeted and ultrasound vibrations are passed through them in order to break down the fat cells and dissolving them for easier removal through suction.
2. Power-assisted liposuction – Generally normal liposuction requires the cosmetologists to stimulate the fat pockets manually through the cannula to dissolve it. But in this method the cannula has automated mechanical movement, to enable easier breakdown of the fat cells and tissues, without much manual stimulation.
3. Tumescent Liposuction – In this method, large volumes of subcutaneous fat are removed after being treated with local anesthesia to numb just that specific part of your body.
4. Laser assisted Liposuction – Low energy laser waves are passed through the layer of sub-cutaneous fat to liquidize it for easier extraction through the cannula. Eg. SmartLipo, CoolLipo, ProLipo Plus, LipoLite, etc.
5. Waterjet assisted Liposuction – A slightly pressurized jet of saline is used to target and dislodge fat cells and tissues, and subsequently remove them. This process doesn’t destroy the fat cells, instead just loosens them up to facilitate easier removal.