Bharat Book Bureau provides the report, on â€śDairy Product Markets in the World to 2020â€ť.
Online PR News – 29-April-2016 – Navi Mumbai & Maharastra – Bharatbook.com announces a report on â€śDairy Product Markets in the World to 2020â€ť. This repot help to gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the dairy product market in the world to 2020, track industry developments and identify market opportunities.
The expansion of the global dairy product industry is forecast to reach 2.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.2%. Currently, cheese accounts for 34.5% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between milk and cream (33.5%), milk oils and fats (7.6%), casein (3.0%), curdled milk and cream, kephir, buttermilk and other acidified or fermented milk and cream (1.6%), ice cream (3.9%), lactose and lactose syrup (3.2%), whey (8.0%), yogurt (2.3%) and other dairy products (2.5%).
China, France, Germany, Italy and the United States represent the largest dairy product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Tanzania (9.7%), Bangladesh (9.5%), Vietnam (8.6%), Egypt (7.5%) and Kenya (7.0%).
The report package Dairy Product Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for dairy products in the world. Along with a global dairy product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Yemen
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the dairy product market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the dairy product market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall dairy product market size, 2009-2020
- Dairy product market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall dairy product market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall dairy product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall dairy product market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Milk and cream
Milk oils and fats
Curdled milk and cream, kephir, buttermilk and other acidified or fermented milk and cream
Lactose and lactose syrup
Other dairy products
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the dairy product market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
For more information kindly visit: https://www.bharatbook.com/dairy-market-research-reports-456070/dairy-product-world.html
Related report: https://www.bharatbook.com/food-beverages-market-research-report/dairy.html