Judging System Is Tightly Integrated With Its Patent-Pending QR-Code-Based Car Storytelling Technology
Online PR News – 19-April-2016 – Brea, CA – CHARIOTZ today announced that it successfully launched its innovative online car show judging system at the Benedict Castle Concours in Riverside, California on April 3rd, 2016. The show, run by Teen Challenge of Southern California, had over 250 cars and trucks from all genres of the car hobby, divided into 35 judging classes, and spread across a large area. The show organizers ran the entire judging process through the CHARIOTZ system’s user-friendly website and a simple mobile app.
A car show organizer using a paper-based car judging process is very familiar with the problems that come with it:
• Missing registration forms at the point of entry
• Placing cars into the right judging classes
• Collecting all the judges’ completed judging sheets
• Ensuring that all participating cars are judged – sometimes, judges simply cannot find their assigned cars
• Tallying up all the scores, manually, in time for the trophy presentation
These problems end up frustrating everyone involved – the organizer, the car owners, the judges, the announcers – and negatively affect the show’s reputation. At many shows, the car owners simply drive away before the trophy presentation, because they feel that their cars are not judged properly, the presentation is severely delayed, or they have lost faith in the organizers’ ability to run a fair and timely judging process. Show attendees also all but disappear before the presentation because of the delays. A negative experience for car owners and attendees hurts the reputation of the show, and adversely affects future attendance numbers.
Here is a summary of how the system works:
Show Organizer performs the initial setup on the CHARIOTZ website by:
• Adding the car show to the event calendar
• Entering all the judging classes
• Entering the judging criteria for each car
• Assigning registered cars to specific judging classes
• Assigning judges to specific judging classes, and creating dedicated login credentials for each judge
Enthusiast registers his or her car for judging by doing the following on the CHARIOTZ website or app (iPhone or Android):
• Uploading photos of the car
• Adding the story behind the car
• Adding info tags to pinpoint modifications and restorations done
• Associating the car to the specific car show
Judge judges the cars assigned to him or her on the CHARIOTZ Judge app (iPhone or Android) by:
• Selecting a car to judge from the album of assigned cars, or by scanning the QR code displayed on the car, which takes him or her directly to photos of the vehicle, along with its story and all modification and restoration information. (Click HERE to see a short video on how the CHARIOTZ patent-pending QR-code-based car storytelling technology works.)
• Scoring it on all criteria, and adding comments if desired
Show Organizer views a dashboard on the CHARIOTZ website which displays:
◦ Aggregate score for every car, with its ranking in its assigned judging class
◦ Individual judges’ scores and comments
◦ Which judges have not completed judging their assigned cars
◦ Fan Favorite: The judging system also generates a “Fan Favorite” by aggregating the “Likes” from show attendees who use the CHARIOTZ app
The CHARIOTZ judging system transformed the Benedict Castle Concours by giving the organizers a simple and accurate judging process, while also significantly increasing attendee engagement.
No more fumbling with car judging sheets, no more running after judges to collect those sheets, no more cars being missed, and no more hurried manual totaling of scores!
For more information, and to take advantage of special launch pricing on the online car show judging system, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.