BluePay, a leading payment technology provider, has recommitted to helping in the fight against breast cancer.
Online PR News – 10-March-2016 – Naperville, IL – BluePay, a leading payment technology provider, has recommitted to helping in the fight against breast cancer. For the seventh consecutive year, BluePay will contribute a percentage of their profits from new merchant accounts to Susan G. Komen® Chicago. The organization is dedicated to funding programs to help those affected by breast cancer, as well as providing education about risk factors, early detection, and available resources.
Seventy-five percent of the proceeds from the BluePay Cares program will be allocated locally, throughout the Chicagoland Area, to fund breast health and breast cancer programs, including education, screening, navigation, treatment and support. The remaining 25% will go to the Susan G. Komen® Global Research Grants program, which funds innovative and cutting-edge research to find the cures.
Julie Jacobson, Director of Operations and Donor Partnerships at Susan G. Komen® Chicago stated, “We truly value our partnership with BluePay and thank them for raising vital dollars in the fight against breast cancer. We have had the privilege of partnering with BluePay for seven years, and we look forward to continuing our partnership. It is thanks to corporate partners, like BluePay, that make our work possible.”
She went on to add, "The BluePay Cares program is the perfect example of how the impact of donating a percentage of proceeds can truly make a big difference. On behalf of Susan G. Komen® - Chicagoland Area, thank you to the entire BluePay staff."
Kristen Gramigna, Chief Marketing Officer at BluePay, commented, "Partnering with Susan G. Komen® Chicago has been a perfect way for us to give back to our community and continue the fight against breast cancer. It is truly a great organization that not only educates and funds screenings and treatments, but also dedicates a great amount of funding to breast cancer research. We feel positive about our contributions and community support, and we hope that we inspire others to do the same."
About BluePay: BluePay is a leading provider of technology-enabled payment processing for merchants and suppliers of any size in the United States and Canada. Through physical POS, online, and mobile interfaces, as well as CRM and ERP software integrations, BluePay processes business-to-consumer and business-to-business payments while providing real-time settlement, reporting, and reconciliation, along with robust security features such as tokenization and point-to-point encryption. BluePay is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois, with offices in Chicago, Maryland, New York, and Toronto. For more information, follow BluePay on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn, or visit www.bluepay.com.
About Susan G. Komen® - Chicago: Susan G. Komen® Chicago was established in 1997 and holds two Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® events annually in Chicago and Lombard. Komen Chicago has awarded over $16 million towards the fight against breast cancer by funding grassroots breast health navigation, breast cancer screening and treatment projects, as well as global research. Approximately 75% of net proceeds generated by Komen Chicago stay in the Chicagoland Area funding these community programs, while the remaining 25% supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program for research, with many research grants at local Chicago institutions. For more information, please call 773-444-0061 or visit www.komenchicago.org.