Bharatbook added a new report on "Indian Diabetes Market Report & Outlook For 2010-2015" which gives the factor influencing the growth of Diabetes market in India.
Online PR News – 08-October-2010 – – Indian Diabetes Market Report & Outlook For 2010-2015
Numerous factors such as the world’s largest diabetes patient pool, the success of newly launched innovative drugs, increasing diagnosis and drug treated rates,
and a rapidly growing market are driving all major pharmaceutical manufacturers in this Market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=152255&rt=Indian-Diabetes-Market-Report-Outlook-For-2010-2015.html )
• A growing drug treated population coupled with the launch of several new agents is expected to drive the Indian diabetes market to US$1.4 Billion by 2015
• In 2009, the Market for Non-insulin Anti-diabetics was worth US$ 306 Million. Growth in this market in the next five years will be driven by the strong uptake of novel drugs such as DPP-IV inhibitors and GLP-1 analogues
• Although the market for Non-insulin anti-diabetics is highly genericized, the success of Merck’s Januvia (Sitagliptin) Suggests that there exists a large segment in the Indian population that can afford highly priced but innovative drugs
• The Insulin market in India is presently dominated by intermediate rapid acting Insulin’s. The popularity of long acting Insulin is, however, rapidly increasing.
• Unlike the Non-Insulin anti-diabetics Market, the market for Insulin is highly concentrated with the top three players accounting for 88% of the total market.
• It Expects the Insulin market to grow at a CAGR of 25% between 2010-2015 reaching sales over US$ 448 Million by 2015
Forecasts: The report provides forecasts on: • Total Number of Diabetes patients, Diagnosis and treatment rates in India, Total Diabetes Market, Total Non-insulin diabetes Market, Glitazones, Biguanides, Sulphonylureas, Alpha-Glycosidase Inhibitors, DPP-IV inhibhitors, GLP-Agonists, Glinides, All other Non-insulin Antidiabetes classes, Total Insulin Market
Key Questions Answered in this report
• What is the total size of the diabetes population in India and what are its characteristics?
• What area the diagnosis and drug treatment rates for diabetes in India?
• What are the key factors driving the growth of diabetes medications in India?
• What is the Size and Breakup of the total Diabetes Market in India?
• What is the Size and Breakup of the total Non-Insulin diabetes market in India?
• What is the Size and Breakup of the total Insulin diabetes market in India?
• Who are the key players in the Indian diabetes market and how has their performance been in the last five years?
• What is the outlook of the Indian diabetes market in the next five years?
• Which novel products are expected to be launched in the next five years?
• Which therapy classes will show the highest growth in the next five years?
• What area the road blocks in the Indian diabetes market?
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=152255&rt=Indian-Diabetes-Market-Report-Outlook-For-2010-2015.html
Diabetes Therapies & Diagnostics: Global Markets
China Diabetes Market Report & Outlook For 2010-2015
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Please visit our blog at http://bharatbookseo.blogsome.com