It includes information about adding advanced PDF manipulation & export in your apps, export documents to Microsoft OneNote format & outlook OST 2016 support
Online PR News – 04-March-2016 – Lane Cove, NSW, 2066 – Aspose Newsletter for March 2016 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases. It also includes information about Add advanced PDF manipulation and export in users applications, export documents to Microsoft OneNote format, outlook 2013 and 2016 OST file formats supported with Aspose.Email for Java, optimized PDF export support, Jython Code Examples Aspose.Pdf for Java, enhanced spreadsheet protection support, parse formulas with delimited data & Much More.
Need to Add Advanced PDF Manipulation and Export in Your Applications?
Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Java are native APIs that give you a wide range of options for working with Adobe PDF and similar file formats like XPS and LaTex in your applications. Stop struggling with PDF file creation and let Aspose APIs make your work easier. Download the latest version: http://www.aspose.com/java/pdf-component.aspx
Export Documents to Microsoft OneNote format with Aspose.Note for Java 2.1.0
Aspose.Note for Java 2.1.0 was released just a few weeks ago and brings a host of features and improvements to this product line. The key feature introduced in this release is the much demanded ability to save new and altered documents back to the OneNote format. In addition, another new enhancement in 2.1.0 is the ability to set the image resolution when rendering a OneNote page to an image format. Read the blog for more info on this release: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-note-product-family/archive/2016/02/24/export-documents-to-microsoft-onenote-format-with-aspose.note-for-java-2.1.0.html
Outlook 2013 and 2016 OST File Formats Supported with Aspose.Email for Java 6.2.0
The release of Aspose.Email for Java 6.2.0 brings the Java version up-to-date with it’s .NET equivalent including full support for reading OST files created by both Outlook 2013 and 2016 products. Find out more about this release: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-email-product-family/archive/2016/02/15/outlook-2013-and-2016-ost-file-formats-supported-with-aspose.email-for-java-6.2.0.html
Optimized PDF export support, Enhanced Spreadsheet Protection support, Parse Formulas with delimited data & Much More with Aspose.Cells for Android 8.7.0
Aspose.Cells for Android 8.7.0 is a major release which adds dozens of powerful features to the newest member of the Aspose.Cells product family. Of particular interest to many mobile developers will be significant optimizations to the PDF export feature which reduces the file size of exported PDF files, and also enhancements to handling password protected Workbooks. There are also many other improvements which open up new possibilities for handling Spreadsheet files within your mobile apps, so we suggest you check out the full release notes to find out more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-cells-product-family/archive/2016/02/12/optimize-pdf-re-size-data-label-to-fit-text-enhanced-protection-module-parse-formulas-in-delimited-data-much-more-with-aspose.cells-for-android-8.7.0.html
Aspose.Imaging for Cloud and Node.js
Aspose.Imaging for Cloud’s platform independent image manipulation API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, Node.js and many more. In this tutorial we explain to Node.js developers how to get started leveraging the powerful features of the Aspose.Imaging for Cloud REST API within their chosen platform. Read the tutorial to find out more: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose.imaging-product-family/archive/2016/02/23/node.js-cloud-sdk-to-work-with-image-conversion-manipulation-properties-and-tiff-frames-using-powerful-aspose.imaging-cloud-apis.html
Jython Code Examples Aspose.Pdf for Java
Jython is an implementation of the Python programming language designed to run on the Java platform. In this series of code examples we demonstrate the best practices when accessing the features of Aspose.Pdf for Java from the Jython programming language. Read the article: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.note-for-java/entry691014.aspx
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.7.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - Support for reading/writing query tables, support for array formulas which use the Table function and many more enhancements and bug fixes.
3. Aspose.Words for .NET 16.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - Over 100 improvements including improved comments rendering, support for Word 6.0 binary files and counting the lines within a document.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx – Support for controlling the Z-order of rectangles, improvements to handling of text transparency and many more features and fixes.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx – Over 20 separate improvements to stability and performance.
6. Aspose.Email for .NET 6.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx - Support for reading Outlook 2013/2016 OST file format and over 20 other improvements.
7. Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.3d-for-.net/entry692462.aspx - Support for BITMAPV4 and V5 headers, WebP Image Format, JPM image format and over 20 other improvements and fixes.
8. Aspose.OCR for .NET 3.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.ocr-for-.net/default.aspx – New features to automatically correct skews for scanned OMR answer sheets and several other improvements.
9. Aspose.3D for .NET 1.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.3d-for-.net/entry692462.aspx – A small number of new features and improvements to the API structure.
10. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Java products.
11. Aspose.Words for Java 16.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx - Over 100 improvements and fixes including: support for EMF format, 1.5 times speed improvement to PNG encoding/decoding, improved comments rendering and many more.
12. Aspose.Cells for Java 8.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx - Ability to work with XML Maps.
13. Aspose.Pdf for Java 11.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx – Better support for PDF to HTML and many other improvements.
14. Aspose.Slides for Java 16.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/default.aspx – Many minor improvements and changes to features and performance.
15. Aspose.Email for Java 6.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.email-for-java/default.aspx – Enhancements to paging support in EWS and IMAP, reading and replacing embedded messages in MAPI messages in addition to many other smaller improvements and fixes.
16. Aspose.OCR for Java 3.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.ocr-for-java/entry688395.aspx - Minor fixes and improvements.
17. Aspose.Note for Java 2.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.note-for-java/entry691014.aspx - Support for saving in MS OneNote format, setting the resolution of exported images and other small improvements.
18. Aspose.Total for Android: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/74/android-components/aspose.total-for-android/default.aspx – all the latest versions of our Android APIs.
19. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
20. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx – a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products
21. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx – The latest versions of our JasperReports products.
Supporting User Groups and Conferences
Aspose is sponsoring a number of user groups and upcoming events, including:
• 29th February – 4th March: BASTA! Spring 2016 Darmstadt, Germany
• 22nd March: Dallas .NET User Group Dallas, US
Would you like us to sponsor your user group? Get in contact: email@example.com
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, March 2016 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2016/03/01/spotlight-on-aspose.pdf-and-news-from-aspose-march-2016.html
- Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2016/03/01/aspose.pdf-%E3%81%AE%E7%B4%B9%E4%BB%8B%E3%81%A8%E3%81%9D%E3%81%AE%E4%BB%96%E3%81%AE%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9-2016%E5%B9%B4-3%E6%9C%88.html
Keep in Touch
There are several ways for you to keep in touch with us. The monthly newsletter is a way for us to keep in touch with you, but we are always interested in hearing from you.
- Post a question on our forums: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx
- Follow us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/117307915172523133796/117307915172523133796/posts
- Connect with us on Post a question on our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspose/21217093093
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066