LS Family of thermocouple probes by Tek-instrument Company. A top product for test and measurement in instrumentation and tools.
Online PR News – 05-October-2010 – – Lakeland, FL - October 06, 2010 - TEK Instrument Company, an online distributor of Instrumentation, Controls, and Gauges now offers the LS Family of Thermocouple Probes from Reed Instrument Company. The LS Family is manufactured by Reed Instrument Company a leading brand for hand held test and measurement instrumentation and tools. Reed has a broad range of quality products from digital multimeters and clamp meters to thermo anemometers and is know for quality and reliability. The LS Family offers a large variety of Type K Thermocouple Probes to meet a broad range of applications. Some of the available Thermocouple Probes include:
• Thermocouple Air Probe (LS-103) - specially designed to measure air or gases in heating and cooling units, ovens and engine exhaust.
• Thermocouple Right Angle Surface Probe (LS-104) - unique right angle design allows temperature of hard to reach areas, great for monitoring the temperature inside pipes.
• Thermocouple General Purpose Probe (LS-104) - used to measure both air or liquids, but is best suited for immersion applications. Excellent for checking temperature of oils, water, and non corrosive fluids.
• Thermocouple Surface Probe (LS-109) - Ribbon-style surface probe
• Thermocouple Penetration Probe (LS-134A) - medium gauge hypodermic needle tip, use to measure softer food stuffs, rubbers and solids
• Thermocouple Surface Probe (LS-139) - spring loaded probe is ideal for high temperature surface measuring requirements.
The LS Thermocouple Probes are ideal for taking quick and easy temperature measurement. These probes will work with any product that accepts a Type K Thermocouple input. This includes digital thermometers, infrared thermometers, calibrators, digital multimeters, and other hand held test instruments.
About TEK Instrument Company
TEK Instrument Company is an online distributor of Instrumentation, Controls, and Gauges. Product categories include Infrared Thermometers(http://www.tek-inst.com/infrared-thermometers/), Digital Anemometers, Digital Pressure Gauge(http://www.tek-inst.com/digital_pressure-gauge/), Differential Pressure Gauges, Digital Multimeters(http://www.tek-inst.com/multimeters/), Thermo Hygrometers, Digital Differential Pressure Gauges, Transmitters, Clamp Meters, Insulation & Continuity Testers and many more test and measurement instruments.