Omsk, Russia, October 2, 2010 — Bit Miracle www.bitmiracle.com, a digital imaging and portable document format (PDF) software company, today introduced the newest version of its .NET component, Docotic.Pdf 2.0.
Online PR News – 02-October-2010 – – Docotic.Pdf Library is a component for PDF documents processing targeted at .NET developers. The library may be used to create, read, modify or merge PDF documents, to extract plain text or text with coordinates, to protect documents with password and to restrict or allow any PDF access permission, to create or fill PDF forms and many other purposes.
What’s new in Docotic.Pdf 2.0:
- Improved parsing of existing documents - Docotic.Pdf is now able to successfully parse many documents that do not strictly follow the PDF Specification.
- Speed and memory optimizations - The library now performs faster and consumes less memory.
- Improved handling of forms - Collections of widgets and controls is ordered by location on page now.
- Improved error messages - Text of library exceptions made more clear.
- Minor API changes - Fixed casing in PdfSubmitFormat enumeration and some properties converted to methods.
- Improved quality - New version fixes some bugs in library code.
More about Docotic.Pdf Library
- Homepage of Docotic.Pdf: http://bitmiracle.com/pdf-library/
- Online documentation for Docotic.Pdf: http://bitmiracle.com/pdf-library/documentation/
- Post your questions/queries using support form: http://bitmiracle.com/support.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news by subscribing to Bit Miracle blog: http://bitmiracle.com/blog/