St. Louis wedding planners, St. Louis wedding venues, St. Louis wedding photography and more at St. Louis Wedding Insider! Find everything you need to plan weddings in St. Louis with St. Louis Wedding Insider!
Online PR News – 01-October-2010 – – St. Louis Wedding Insider Online Magazine
For more information, contact:
StLouisWeddingInsider.com – The Local, Online Bridal Connection
Sept. 2, 2010 ( ST. LOUIS , MO ) – Brides in the St. Louis metro region will have the ultimate wedding connection starting in September when StLouisWeddingInsider.com launches. This new resource is the place to be for brides-to-be. The site connects brides with industry experts and local trends, but it also offers the perfect online forum to connect with other brides-to-be.
Locally owned and developed, StLouisWeddingInsider.com brings together more than 30 years of experience by two of the region’s industry insiders. Co-owners and sisters, Sheri Steffens of St. Charles and Stacey Fish of Sunset Hills are long-time entrepreneurs. Steffens embarked on a career as a wedding and event planner 22 years when she also became owner of a local event venue. Fish entered the entrepreneurial landscape as a 10-year co-owner of a popular event venue, quickly expanding her credentials as a wedding and event planner.
After enthusiastically working to create the perfect wedding for hundreds of brides in the St. Louis region, Fish and Steffens are providing brides with the ultimate connection. StLouisWeddingInsider.com will give brides a community of friends and experts that provide a personal touch to their fairy tale day.
StLouisWeddingInsider.com will include:
• Event information include sales and specials offered by local retailers and vendors
• “Ask Questions” of industry experts, such as florists, photographers and designers
• “Wedding Insider” allows brides to feature their wedding on the site and enter to win a trip for two!
• A chance to win monthly prizes by registering on the site
• Resources to all industry experts, retail and venue options in the region
• Articles on local trends, how-to’s and weddings
• Online chats with a community of brides-to-be
• Online engagement announcements
• Additional wedding planning tools
StLouisWeddingInsider.com will become the place to be for brides-to-be on Sept. 1. As the service grows, brides can expect more resourceful tools and innovative use of technology to help make their wedding experience both fabulous and memorable.
For more information, contact Stacey Fish or Sheri Steffens at 1-800-85-Wedding. StLouisWeddingInsider.com can also be found on Facebook Page “St. Louis Wedding Insider” and on Twitter @SaintLouisWI.