DELHI, INDIA, SEPTEMBER 27, 2010: The Global LPO Conference 2010—Buyers and Vendors Meet in the LPO Industry –to be held in Delhi, India on November 13th and 14th at Hotel Radisson Noida (Delhi-NCR), India—KPO Consultants, today announced NETLAW MEDIA as its support partner and SOLICITORSBLOG as a media partner for the event.
Online PR News – 30-September-2010 – – Netlaw Media is an established UK based conference and events organisation incorporated to deliver high quality strategic events, conferences and training programs to the UK and European legal sectors. Netlaw Media specialises in producing highly informative law related programs specifically tailored to deliver cutting edge presentations by renowned UK, European and Internationally acclaimed speakers and industry professionals. Their events integrate a formulated blend of strategies, case studies and interactive discussions and workshops to enable legal professionals to gain a leading edge in a constantly evolving and demanding marketplace.
Solicitorsblog is one of the leading law blogs in the legal industry being promoted by Netlaw Media. The blog can be accessed at www.solicitorsblog.com
We, at the Global LPO Conference, strongly believe that such collaborations would provide an impetus to the LPO industry helping forge new alliances and create newer opportunities for expansion.This Conference, is a unique event aiming to bring together key executives with extensive interests in the legal outsourcing industry to one location across two days to discuss, deliberate, and learn about the challenges and opportunities posed by current practices in their industry. The Conference also allows delegates to meet face-to-face with service providers and country representatives from countries across Asia, Africa, U.S.A., and U.K. to discover how best to take advantage of a globalized marketplace. The Conference boasts of an impressive line-up of speakers including industry stalwarts like
• Nigel Kissack, Partner, Group Head, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, Pinsent Masons LLP
• Sanjay Kamlani, Co-CEO, Pangea3
• Arihant Patni, CEO, Bodhi Global
• Richard Reade, UK General Counsel, ISS World
• Rahul Shah, AVP, Infosys LPO
• Abhi Shah, CEO, Clutch Group
• Deepak Malhotra, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Constellation Brands Europe
• Mark Ross, Vice President – Legal Services, Integreon Managed Solutions
• Michael Bell, Managing Principal, Fronterion LLC
• Desh R. Urs, Managing Partner, iBridge LLC and Managing Director, DOAR Litigation Consulting
• Hemant K Batra, Lead Partner-Kaden Boriss Legal LLP and Vice President, SAARCLAW
• Lalit Bhasin, President, Society of Indian Law Firms, Partner, Bhasin & Company
• Anand Sharma, CFO and Head - Management Services, CPA Global
• Patrick Burke, Senior Director and Assistant General Counsel, Guidance Software Inc
• Sakthivel Venkatraman, Managing Director of Operations, Cobra Legal Solutions LLC
• Gilda Odera, Director, Skyweb-Evans Kenya
Some of the unique features of this Conference include exclusive one-to-one meetings between buyers and vendors; opportunity for buyers to gauge vendor capability through innovative initiatives like commissioning Pilot Projects, going on LPO Office Tours, etc.
KPO Consultants, has been providing business solutions exclusively to the LPO industry and has worked with established and aspiring LPOs to set up their ventures, overcome their complex business and strategic issues and help management make key decisions affecting top line growth of the company. Having served clients in India, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Philippines, Mauritius, Canada, Australia, and many more countries, they have built a repository of insights and experience in this segment and are adept at understanding the finer nuances of offshoring/outsourcing legal work. For more information, please visit the Conference website www.globallpoconference.com or you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org