YO! Sushi will open its fifth U.S. location at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in Central Valley, NY on December 10, 2015.
Online PR News – 03-December-2015 – Central Valley, NY – YO! Sushi, the wildly popular restaurant brand, which currently operates 89 branches worldwide, will open its fifth U.S. location at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets in Central Valley, NY on December 10, 2015.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled about opening our first New York restaurant in such a legendary shopping destination,” said Alison Vickers, Business and International Development Director, “With its fast yet fresh approach to dining, YO! Sushi is perfect for shoppers who want to refuel this holiday season without sacrificing too much time away from their shopping.”
In 1997, YO! Sushi opened their first conveyor belt-style, fast-casual sushi restaurant in London to critical acclaim. The interactive – and super fun– style of eating is perfect for busy shoppers who are in a rush, but still want to have an enjoyable and healthy dining experience. Dining at YO! Sushi is easy: Guests simply take a seat at the bar or in a booth and grab the neon plates from the conveyor belt as they pass by. The plates range in price from $3 to $7 with each color corresponding to a price.
With more than 80 freshly prepared dishes, YO! Sushi has something for everyone including its signature sushi as well as salads, hot dishes and desserts. On the belt, diners will find a collection of traditional and innovative sushi offerings, made by the restaurant’s sushi ninjas who are constantly wrapping and rolling to replenish the selection.
Some of dishes on the conveyor belt include:
• The YO! Roll –The signature and bestseller made with premium salmon, avocado, masago and touch of mayo.
• Blossom Roll – Crunchy shrimp roll topped with spicy tuna and teriyaki glaze.
• Dynamite Salmon Roll – American fav: Spicy salmon, avocado, and crunchy tempura crumb, topped with sriracha mayo and chives.
• Shrimp Tempura Avocado Roll – Crunchy shrimp, avocado, and mayonnaise sprinkled with purple shiso.
The “Hot Dishes” include crowd-pleasers such as:
• Fried Delights ⎯ Katsus and Tempuras in a variety of meats and veggies all served with dipping sauces.
• Gyoza ⎯All Pan-fried dumplings in chicken, vegetable or shrimp served with a soy and vinegar dipping sauce.
• Noodles ⎯ Udon and yakisoba in a variety of flavors.
• Fried Rice ⎯ Salmon, Vegetable and Chicken in the “Firecracker” variety—all spicy and delicious.
• Teriyaki—Beef and Garlic and Chicken, all in the slightly spicy, tangy traditional Japanese Teriyaki sauce.
The architectural chandeliers spotlight the heart of every YO! Sushi restaurant—the conveyor belt filled with brightly-colored plates. The sleek design offers seating for more than 85, with counter seats and booths inside as well as patio area. With a lively atmosphere and so many fresh, affordable options, YO! Sushi has something for the entire family.
YO! Sushi at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
498 Red Apple Ct.
Central Valley, NY 10917-6619
LOCATION IN MALL: 197
Hours: Monday to Sunday 9am - 9pm
For holiday hours see: https://www.premiumoutlets.com/mall/woodbury-common/stores/yo-sushi
About YO! Sushi
Founded in 1997, YO! Sushi was the first to bring the concept of a Japanese ‘kaiten’ sushi bar that delivered food via a conveyor belt to the United Kingdom. Yo! Sushi opened its first U.S. restaurants in the spring of 2015 in New Jersey and Florida. YO! Sushi’s dishes are freshly prepared in each restaurant daily. Although sushi is at the heart of the concept, there's a choice of over 80 Japanese inspired items, including delicious soups, rice or noodle-based dishes, salads, tempura and hot classics. It’s fast, fresh and fun.
Simon is a global leader in retail real estate ownership, management and development and a S&P100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE: SPG). Our industry-leading retail properties and investments across North America, Europe and Asia provide shopping experiences for millions of consumers every day and generate billions in annual retail sales. For more information, visit simon.com.