Perfios, a Bangalore based company has launched an invite-only service that provides one of a kind web-based personal finance management software
Online PR News – 17-September-2009 – – Perfios is a company founded by a group of Software and financial industry veterans, based out of Bangalore, offering a web based solution to address the Personal Finance management space in India. They have launched their service recently and are currently building their user base on an invite only basis. This is a unique service in India because for the first time, users can aggregate their financial data from over 100 financial institutions automatically and get a 360 degree view of their financial affairs in an instant. They claim to get any user started on managing their finances in less than fifteen minutes.
The highlight of the software that they are offering are as follows:
(1) Automatic updates from financial institutions (like Citibank, Sharekhan, Karvy etc)using patent pending security architecture. Currently, they support about hundred odd institutions.
(2) 360 degree view of your finances. They support the following asset/liability classes:
a. Savings Banks
b. Credit Cards
c. Mutual Funds
e. Fixed Deposit
f. Small Savings
g. Misc. assets
h. Cash register
i. Insurance etc
(3) Tax and capital gains computation.
(4) Automatic categorization of transactions
(5) Quick reports
(6) Track movement of money between accounts using transfer categories
(7) Dashboard based view
People who are interested in becoming users of this service can visit http://www.perfios.com and request for an account or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.