Aspose.Email for .NET 5.9.0 enhances forwarding messages using SMTP client and now supports forward messages to specific recipients using the Forward method
Online PR News – 20-November-2015 – Lane Cove, NSW, 2066 – What's New in this Release?
Aspose team is pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 5.9.0. This month’s release contains a number of enhancements related to the API’s communication clients, message properties and recurrence patterns. It further improves the overall API functionality by fixing a number of issues reported with our last month’s release. In almost all commercially available email communication systems, email message forwarding is a common requirement where a message can be forwarded to specific recipients. This month’s release enhances the API’s SmtpClient to forward messages to specific recipients using the Forward method. Aspose.Email API has the capability to parse Recurrence Rule, also known as RRULE defined as per RFC 5545 iCal specifications. This month’s release further enhances this functionality by providing the capability of generating Recurrence Pattern from such recurrence rules. The API’s MapiCalendarRecurrencePatternFactory class provides the method to achieve this as demonstrated in Aspose documentation article. Follow up information refers to details shared by the receiver of message in response to sender’s request. This includes information such as delivery notification, read receipt delivery time, voting results and vote submission time. This month’s release adds new Mapi properties for retrieving such information from received messages. Aspose.Email API allows copying a message from one folder to another using the CopyItem method. This method has further been enhanced to return the copied message’s unique identifier that was not possible earlier. We have enhanced the API’s Exchange Web Service (EWS) client in terms of connectivity speed as compared to other commercially available APIs. With this improvement, the API now connects to Exchange server with notable improvements. This month’s release also fixes a number of bugs related to various functional areas of the API. For a complete of these, please visit our product download page. The main bug fixes & improved features added in this release are listed below
• How to generate Recurrence from this Recurrence Rule
• Improve support of asynchronous operations with allowance pipelining for IMAP client.
• Improve support of asynchronous operations with allowance pipelining for POP3 client.
• SmtpClient: Provision of Sending message to certain recipients
• Add setter to MessageClass property for MapiMessage class
• Exchange: Copy a message and get reference to the new Copy item
• Add new tags in MapiPropertyTag class
• Aspose.Email Exchange API slower than IndependentSoft
• MhtMessageFormatter not rendering message date/time in specified culture
• ExchangeMessageInfo.From.Address does not provide email address
• GenerateOccurences() creates wrong dates if DTSTART and BYHOUR/BYMINUTE are different in Monthly recurrence
• MapiCalendar recurrence with EndAfterDate cannot be created
• MapiMessage creation is slow
• Message Fetched from Exchange Server doesn't retain the attachment structure
• Corrupted pst blocks after adding 100k messages with large number of recipients
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide users briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Forwarding an Email using SMTP Client: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/Forwarding+an+Email+using+SMTP+Client
- Copy a Message to another Folder: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/emailnet/Copy+a+Message+to+another+Folder
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/email-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/dashboard.action
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.email/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.email-product-family/499/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066