SMi 9th annual conference on Mobile Deployable Communications will be held in the new location Warsaw, Poland on the 4th-5th February 2016.
Online PR News – 17-November-2015 – Warsaw – This year’s conference will provide updates on national military capabilities and requirements around Europe, including the eastern European nations. Critical topics will be addressed such as ensuring more robust networks, the potential for interoperability in deployable communications, the need to strengthen cyber defence in tactical communications as well as technological solutions to consistent end-user problems.
There is now a growing demand for military networks to be more resilient and adaptable in a variety of climates and circumstances and this year’s conference will bring together industry and military to further develop deployable network capabilities.
“Due to the growing emphasis on allied cooperation and collaboration as well as regional interoperability, this conference encourages deep discussion to debate potential solutions to the consistent challenges that are faced by multinational commands, national militaries and industry alike.
I believe Mobile Deployable Communications 2016 is the perfect environment for such a forum, hence providing my support behind the conference as chairman.” Brigadier General (Ret) Adam Sowa, Former Deputy Chief Executive at European Defence Agency and Former Director of Armaments Policy Department, Ministry of Defence Poland
The 2016 expert speaker line-up will join Chairman Brigadier General (Ret) Adam Sowa with:
Host nation addresses:
• Brigadier General Jozef Nasiadka, Head of the Command and Control Directorate (J6), General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces
• Colonel Gregorsz Szmit, Chief of IT Branch, Command and Control Directorate (J6), General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces.
• Brigadier General Sandro Sampaoli, Deputy Commander, NATO CIS Group
• Colonel Jimmy L. Hall Jr, Commander, 5th Signal Command, United States Army Europe
The line-up involving these high profile personnel will further be enhanced by the accompaniment of military speakers including:
• Colonel Juergen Schick, Concepts & Development Division, CIS Command Bundeswehr
• Colonel Michel Pardoux, Head of Telecommunications Technical Branch, DGA France
• Colonel Jan van de Pol, Head of KIXS, Joint IT Command, Netherlands Ministry of Defence
• Colonel Susanne Bach Bager, Commander (DNK) Signal Regiment, Danish Defence Command
• Colonel Gaspor Tibor, Chief of Signal Branch & Deputy Chief of CIS & Information Security Directorate, Defence Staff of The Hungarian Defence Forces
• Colonel Horst Treiblmaier, Chief of Communication, Ministry of Defence Austria
• Colonel Heinrich Krispler, Head of Policies and Requirements Branch, CIS Directorate, EU
• Lieutenant Colonel Tom Christiansen, Head of CIS Group, Norwegian Armed Forces
• Lieutenant Colonel Jari Rantapelkonen, National Defence University, Finnish Defence Forces
To download the full agenda, please visit www.mobiledeployable.com/onlineprenews
By attending Mobile Deployable Communications 2016 delegates will: Meet, network and hear from senior personnel in the Polish Armed Forces; Listen to recent operational case studies from national and multinational commands and learn how to overcome the critical challenges; Learn about deployable CIS capabilities and requirements and how tactical communications are being optimised from across Europe as well as understand how to make your network more robust and adaptable across operations.
Running alongside the conference is a pre-conference workshop led by Dr Susanne Søndergaard, Senior Analyst in the Defence and Security team, RAND Europe. Entitled Cyber Defence in CSDP Crisis Management Operations. This workshop will provide an introduction to some of the research RAND Europe has been doing in the Cyber Defence domain, including capability assessment, training needs and curriculum design. The workshop will furthermore present work on cyber defence in CSDP Crisis Management Operations, and facilitate a discussion around the key concepts and challenges in the context of cyber defence in CSD
For more information on the workshop or workshop leader please visit the event website www.mobiledeployable.com/onlineprnews
Those interested in the Mobile Deployable Communications conference are advised to register before the 30th November to secure their place and save £200.
For more information or to register please visit www.mobiledeployable.com/onlineprnews
For event enquiries please contact the team on: +44 (0) 207 827 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact: Sonal Patel on +44 (0) 207 827 6106 or email@example.com
------------------------- END --------------------------