This monthâ€™s release introduces new properties to the TextStyle class that enables .NET developers to create page title in MS OneNote style in OneNote document.
Online PR News – 18-November-2015 – Lane Cove, NSW, 2066 – What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Note for .NET 2.0.0. This monthâ€™s release provides the capability of creating a page title in Microsoft Office OneNote style format. It also fixes a number of bugs reported with our last monthâ€™s release. You can visit our product documentation to check for all the API changes in this monthâ€™s release. A standard page title in MS OneNote document is as shown in the following image. Aspose.Note API did not have the facility of creating such a page title until this release. This monthâ€™s release introduces new properties to the TextStyle class that can be used to generate such a page title in MS OneNote document. Our documentation article, Creating Page title in MS OneNote Style, elaborates the functionality of these new properties with sample code. This monthâ€™s release also includes bug fixes related to different API functional areas. These further improve the API functionality and performance in usage. The list of new and enhanced features added in this release are given below
â€¢ Add an ability to create a page title in MS OneNote style.
â€¢ The position of tag is not correct.
â€¢ Document.Save method closes OneNote stream too.
â€¢ In case TextStyle.HyperlinkAddress is null, fill it for styles with hyperlink.
â€¢ Exception raised while exporting to BMP and JPG.
â€¢ Image with alignment has wrong position if parent outline has small width.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Note for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Note for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Creating Page Title in MS OneNote Style: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notenet/Creating+Page+Title+in+MS+OneNote+Style
- Apply Numbering on the Text: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notenet/Apply+Numbering+on+the+Text
Overview: Aspose.Note for .NET
Aspose.Note for .NET is a set of .NET components that enables developers to work with Microsoft Office OneNote files in C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It allows developers to open files & manipulate elements of OneNote books, from text, images & properties, to more complex elements, & then export to PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP or PDF formats. It is a pure .NET alternative to the MS OneNote Object Model & supports OneNote 2010, OneNoteÂ® 2010 SP1 & 2013 files.
More about Aspose.Note for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/note-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.note-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Note for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/notenet/Home
- Demos of Aspose.Note for .NET: https://github.com/asposenote/Aspose_Note_NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Note for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.note-product-family/522/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Note for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-note-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066