Pico projectors are a niche technology that would revolutionize the global projector market by not only making the projectors portable but also enable the projectors to fit into a persons pocket.
Online PR News – 27-September-2010 – – Pico projectors are a niche technology that would revolutionize the global projector market by not only making the projectors portable but also enable the projectors to fit into a persons pocket.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC on Pico Projector By Application, Technology & Products Market.
Early buyers will receive 10% customization of reports.
The two most significant segments of these projectors are embedded projectors and stand alone projectors. Stand alone projectors could be further classified as simple stand alone projectors which could be attached to any display device through USB ports and the media player projectors, which have an in built memory slot. Embedded projectors are pico projectors embedded within a device such as cell phones and laptops and can project any thing within this device.
The report gives insights to the different trends in this market, which segment would drive the growth and how this market would mature in the next five years. The market currently is in the explosive growth time period and witnessing price erosion. But over period of time the market would stabilize and this report tries to demystify this journey of the global pico projector market.
This market is still in a nascent stage, and thus presents plentiful opportunities to the early entrants. There are also significant possibilities for research and development further in the market.
Currently most projectors are stand alone or media player projectors. The demand for these projectors is higher than embedded projectors currently as they can be attached to any device, to project. There is a sense of multipurpose in these projectors that have given these an edge. These projectors can be attached to any media device through external ports and hence can be used with multiple gadgets. Embedded projectors are yet to take the market by the storm but this is the segment that would drive the pico projectors unit shipment .
As the market matures further pico projectors are likely to become standard accessories in a cell phone or a laptop as has been the case of built in cameras. Once sleek in phones with built in projectors hitting the market soon this boom is soon expected and most likely by end of 2011 we will see unit shipments increase tremendously for this segment. Companies like Samsung, LG and Nikon as mentioned earlier have already started shipping cell phones and digital cameras.
Even though projectors prices would fall as low as less than $20 by 2011, there would be new superior projectors coming into market every year which would keep the Average Sales Price (ASP) higher than what it is anticipated by the market watchers.
The world pico projectors market revenue is estimated to reach $ 6080.57 million by the end of 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 120.56% 2009-2014.
GLOBAL PICO PROJECTORS MARKET REVENUES, BY GEOGRAPHY (2009)
Of the global projectors manufacturing market North American market holds a unit share of 425000 units with 85% where the major manufacturing takes place, the rest of the 15% is shared by Europe and Asia. Europe currently has nearly 12.5% of the share, and Asia having the rest 2.5 %.
What makes our reports unique?
• We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
• We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
• We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
• Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
• Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
• Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of oral drugs, injectables?
• What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
• Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
• Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
• How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repos
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231