Submit your startup and get maximum exposure by writing reviews for other projects! Attract visitors to your website and get your first users with Startiew.com!
Online PR News – 11-November-2015 – St Petersburg – We know that a quality feedback and a DETAILED REVIEW is more precious than any amount of “likes”. We know how time consuming and expensive it is to get project reviews from freelance early adopters. There are numerous directories and online communities for the startups, but all of them use like/dislike principle: you SUBMIT YOUR IDEA and GET NOTHING in return.
How do we guarantee you get a review?
Startiew.com will provide you with a real feedback, because our users ARE MOTIVATED to write a review for your startup. Why? It is simple: the rating of a startup at Startiew.com depends on the amount of reviews written by its owner.
The more reviews you write, the higher the rating of your startup is. The higher the rating – the better visibility. The better visibility – the more reviewers from new registered users.
How it works:
1. Submit your startup at www.startiew.com
2. Choose another startup from the list and write a detailed review. You opinion matters!
3. Now the owner of the startup that you had reviewed owes you feedback in return!
4. The more reviews you do, the higher the rating of your startup is. Higher rating – better position of your startup on the front page - more reviews from new startiewers!
5. If you stop reviewing, your rating drops down and your startup moves down in the list.
6. Do not forget to pay off your debts: every time your startup is reviewed by another member of the community, you have to review him back!
Why submit your startup at www.startiew.com?
• You get first reviews for your startup from the community of passionate people like you!
• You attract visitors to your website and get your first users by reviewing other startups!
• You get feedback from those who know how challenging it is - to start something on your own.
• You practice your own expertise.
Let us grow together!