Devart presented a new product ODBC Driver for Salesforce to simplify an acess to Salesforce data from ODBC-based applications.
Online PR News – 09-November-2015 – Prague, Czech Republic – Devart, Czech software vendor, released a first version of ODBC Driver for Salesforce. It presents a connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access Salesforce.com, Force.com cloud CRM and Database.com cloud databases from Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
The list of key product benefits includes:
- Direct Connection to Salesforce.com, Force.com, Database.com directly via HTTP or using Proxy options: host, port, username, password
- Drivers fully support standard ODBC API functions and data types, multiple Salesforce data types and API
- Extended SELECT syntax in SQL-92 compatible statements with support for complex JOINs, WHERE conditions, subquery, aggregation functions, etc
- Support for DML allowing you to INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE data in Salesforce CRM the same way as in SQL databases
- Bulk updates to Salesforce simplifying and speeding up interaction with Salesforce
- Full Unicode support provides capacity to interpret Unicode function calls without the intervention of the Driver Manager
- Advanced data conversion from Salesforce data types to native ODBC data types
- Integration with 3rd-party data analyses tools and various IDEs
- Advanced connection string parameters allow any desktop and web applications and tools to configure extensively connection to Salesforce in any environments
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms
To learn more about Devart ODBC Driver for Salesforce, please visit https://www.devart.com/odbc/salesforce/
Moreover, an update of whole ODBC Drivers product line delivers improved compatibility with Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Crystal Reports and ClikView.
Devart is a vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software. Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, DB2, SQLite, etc.
Along with database-oriented software, Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio and Skyvia, the cloud service for data integration, management and backup.