Keep Close Contact Carer a free companion app for Keep Close Contact now makes life easier for carers by providing common functions and status in an app.
Online PR News – 07-November-2015 – Sydney, Australia – Wyari Pty Ltd is proud to announce that Keep Close Contact Carer is now available for immediate download from the iTunes App Store. Keep Close Contact Carer is the free companion app for Keep Close Contact the remote caring solution for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. The system is designed for those who are caring for others to allow them to keep in touch in a minimally intrusive manner when they cannot physically be with them. Keep Close Contact Carer allows you to initiate video calls, send messages and check status at the touch of a button without the extra steps of logging in to the Keep Close Contact web server.
As the aged populations of many countries are getting larger it is essential that we create some tools to assist carers (usually the adult children) to easily keep in contact with people they are caring for and have peace of mind that they are OK when they cannot be there, as they usually have busy lives looking after their families and working, Keep Close Contact is a critical tool for this.
Features of the Keep Close Contact system:
* Start free secure private video calls - all the person being cared for needs to do is speak, no button pushing or hunting for the phone, getting out of the chair etc.
* Send reminder messages for regular events such as medication, meal times and appointments. These can be scheduled or ad-hoc
* Define alerts if messages are not responded to within pre-set times, critical when you need to know if someone is up and moving or has taken their medication
* Remotely upload cherished pictures to create a digital picture frame whilst there are no messages being displayed
* Keep updated and in control from their iPhone or iPad anywhere in the world where they have internet access
The Keep Close Contact user interface is designed for people unfamiliar with modern technology, once operating it only has two "buttons".
After downloading Keep Close Contact the carer subscribes using iTunes In-App Purchase and an account on the Keep Close Contact servers is created. All the settings are then made via the "Designed for Mobile" web pages so the carer can choose to use whatever device they are most comfortable using. Once configured the common functions needed by carers can be accessed using Keep Close Contact Carer.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Keep Close Contact Carer is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Health & Fitness category.