IMI has announced admission to PGDM, PGDM in Human Resource, and Executive PGDM 2011-2013
Online PR News – 26-September-2010 – – International Management Institute (IMI) has released admissions notification for :
- 2 Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), 2011-13
- 2 Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Human Resources (PGDM-HR), 2011-13
- 15 Month Full Time Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM), 2011-12
Application forms are currently available online at http://admission.imi.edu. Forms are also available, starting September 27th, 2010, at IMI Delhi campus, centres of IMS Learning Resources Pvt. Ltd. & Axis Bank branches that sell CAT vouchers.
Last Date for Acceptance of Application for PGDM & PGDM-HR: 30th November, 2010.
Last Date for Acceptance of Application for Executive PGDM: 28th January, 2011.
To be eligible for admissions in the PGDM and PGDM-HR programmes, applicants need to have at least 50% marks in graduation. Those graduating in 2011 may also apply.
To be eligible for admissions in the Executive PGDM programme, applicants must be graduates and have a minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience after graduation.
Candidates for PGDM and PGDM-HR will be short-listed based on CAT scores. Short listed candidates will be called for group discussion and personal interview. Final selection will be based on academic performance from class 10 onwards, relevant work experience, and performance in the group discussion and personal interview phase.
Candidates for Executive PGDM will be selected based on CAT/GMAT/IMI Test scores, academic performance in graduation, work experience, and performance in a personal interview.
B-10, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi - 110016
Phone: (011) 47194100/4200, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.imi.edu
IMI (www.imi.edu) has been consistently ranked amongst the top B-schools in India. It currently offer PGDM, PGDM-HR, Executive PGDM, PGDM-PT (part-time programme), FPM (Fellow Programme in Management), and Ph.D. Business World 2010 survey (www.imi.edu./Ranking/index.asp) ranked IMI 3rd on ‘intellectual capital’ amongst all B-schools in India. IMI is also accredited from South Asia Quality System (SAQS)- one of the seven business schools in South Asia with this distinction.
IMI is being advised by an impressive Board of Governors that comprises leading business leaders and academicians from around the world, including:
- Sanjiv Goenka, Vice Chairman, RPG Enterprises (Chairman, IMI Board of Governors)
- Y. C. Deveshwar, Chariman, ITC
- Deepak Parekh, Chairman, HDFC
- B. M. Khaitan, Chairman, Williamson Magor & Co. Ltd.
- Harsh Pati Singhania, Managing Director, J.K. Paper Ltd.
- Dr. Jagdish Bhagwati, Arthur Lehman Professor of Economics, Columbia University, USA