Plustek Technology Inc., will debut its new OpticFilm 135 and ePhoto Z300 scanners at the PhotoPlus International Conference and Expo in New York City.
Online PR News – 22-October-2015 – New York – [PhotoPlus International Conference and Expo, Javits Convention Center, Booth #1240] - Plustek Technology Inc., a leading manufacturer of imaging devices, announced today that its new OpticFilm 135 and ePhoto Z300 scanners are debuting at the PhotoPlus International Conference and Expo in New York City’s Javits Convention Center from October 21 through October 24.
The Plustek OpticFilm 135 is the first fully-automatic 35 mm tray feed film scanner priced affordably with measured resolution up to 3,600 dpi. And the ePhoto Z300 has a soft touch scanning feature that lightly pulls photographs across a bank of smooth rollers causing no damage to valued photos.
Key features of the OpticFilm 135 and ePhoto Z300 that meet the demands of today’s busy photographers include:
• Measures resolution up to 3,600 DPI with dynamic range up to 3.4
• Automatic batch scanning up to six 35mm films or four slides
• QuickScan Plus offers enhancement tools and effects for automatic and manual adjustment
• Non-destructive editing for side-by-side comparison
• Directly sends to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and Picasa
• Three quick buttons for easy batch scanning
• Supports panoramic film scanning (optional film holder available in Spring 2016)
• Supports both Mac OS X and Windows
• CCD sensor captures high quality of colors
• Detects and scans photos automatically
• Soft-touched rollers provide added protection to prevent photos from scratches
• Easy-to-use ePhoto software features color enhancement and effect tools
• Scans both documents and photos up to 8.5” in width
• Mac OS X and Windows compatible
“The ePhoto Z300 and OpticFilm 135 are the perfect complement for photographers who want choices for the analog materials they use to convert to digital form,” said Robert Fuchs, marketing manager for Plustek USA. “Both of these scanners are reasonably priced, intuitive and designed to safeguard your precious moments through to the next generation."
Pricing and Availability
Plustek product specialists will demonstrate both scanners at booth #1240. The MSRP of the Plustek OpticFilm 135 is $399 and the MSRP of the Plustek ePhoto Z300 is $199. Both scanners are available exclusively through B&H Photo Video and Adorama. For more information, please visit http://www.plustek.com/usa.
About Plustek USA
Based in Los Angeles with 30 years of integrated design experience, Plustek USA is an imaging scanning and mobile surveillance solution provider. Its designs, develops and manufacturers an array of document, mobile, book, film, and photo scanners, as well as in-vehicle video surveillance systems.