Aarkstore announce a new report "The Future of Orthopedic Implants, Analysis and Forecasts to 2016 - Joint Reconstruction and Spinal Implants Creating Growth Opportunities" through its vast collection of market research report.
Online PR News – 25-September-2010 – – The Future of Orthopedic Implants, Analysis and Forecasts to 2016 - Joint Reconstruction and Spinal Implants Creating Growth Opportunities
GBI Research’s new report, “The Future of Orthopedic Implants, Analysis and Forecasts to 2016 - Joint Reconstruction and Spinal Implants Creating Growth Opportunities” provides key data, information and analysis on the global orthopedic devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on four orthopedic devices market categories – joint reconstruction, spinal surgery, trauma fixation, and arthroscopy. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, key pipeline products and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US (United States), Canada, the UK (United Kingdom), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for four orthopedic devices market categories – joint reconstruction, spinal surgery, and trauma fixation.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the orthopedic devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include DePuy, Stryker, Zimmer, Synthes, Medtronic, Smith & Nephew, and Biomet
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the orthopedic devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next being thing in the orthopedic devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global orthopedic devices market and the factors shaping it."
Table of Contents :
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 GBI Research Guidance 9
3 Disease Overview: Pathophysiology, Etiology, and Epidemiology 10
3.1 Arthritis 10
3.1.1 Introduction 10
3.1.2 Etiology, Disease Symptoms and Risk Factors 10
3.1.3 Pathophysiology 12
3.1.4 Epidemiology: Global 12
3.1.5 Arthritis: Device Based Treatment Modalities and their Outcomes 13
3.2 Spinal Disorders 14
3.2.1 Etiology, Disease Symptoms and Risk Factors 14
3.2.2 Pathophysiology 15
3.2.3 Epidemiology: Global 16
3.2.4 Spinal Disorders: Device Based Treatment Modalities 17
4 Global Orthopedic Implants Market: Market Characterization 19
4.1 Global Orthopedic Implants Market, Revenues ($ billion), 2002 – 2009 19
4.2 Global Orthopedic Implants Market, Revenue Forecasts ($ bn), 2009 – 2016 20
4.3 Global Orthopedic Implants Market, Key Company Shares (%), 2008 21
4.4 Global Orthopedic Implants Market, Key Market Trends 22
4.4.1 Younger Patients Undergoing Orthopedic Surgeries 22
4.4.2 Increasing Collaboration of Orthopedic Implants Companies and Companies Specializing In Computer Aided Surgery 22
4.4.3 Growing Wait Periods in Developed Countries Forcing Patients to Seek Treatment Overseas 22
4.5 Global Orthopedic Implants: Key Technology Trends 23
4.5.1 Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS) 23
4.5.2 Computer Assisted Surgery 24
4.5.3 New Implant Materials Enhance Implant Performance and Biocompatibility 24
4.5.4 Implant Designs Offer Solutions for Various Anatomies and Improve Surgery Outcome 25
4.5.5 Motion Preservation Implants 26
4.6 Global Orthopedic Implants, Market Drivers 29
4.6.1 Economic Market Drivers 29
4.6.2 Demographic Market Drivers 29
4.6.3 Technology Market Drivers 31
4.6.4 Social Market Drivers 31
For more information, please visit :http://www.aarkstore.com/reports/The-Future-of-Orthopedic-Implants-Analysis-and-Forecasts-to-2016-Joint-Reconstruction-and-Spinal-Implants-Creating-Growth-Opportunities-47316.html