Uniting industry leaders to analyse advanced commercial developments & to identify successful management strategies of Biosimilars
Online PR News – 18-October-2015 – Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059 – Greeting From Virtue Insight,
I am happy to invite you and your colleagues to be a sponsor/ delegate for our upcoming “7th Biosimilars Congregation 2015” The conference will be held on 27th November 2015, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India.
• Arun Bhatt, President, ClinInvent Research
• Amardeep Udeshi, Head – Strategy and Market Assessment, Cipla BioTech
• Sridhar Kottakota, Asst. Director, Lupin
• Sonica Sachdeva Batra, Director - Medical Sciences Clinical Development, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
• Samir Desai, Sr. Vice President & SBU Head, Zydus Cadila
• Himanshu Gadgil, CSO, Enzene Biosciences (Subsidiary of Alkem Laboratories)
• Chandara Sekhar, Vice President Quality, Reliance Life Sciences
• Udaykumar Rakibe, Senior Vice President – Quality, Wockhardt
• Akshaya S. Odak, Associate Director – Regulatory (Biotech), Lupin
• Chirag Trivedi, Director & Head of Clinical Study Unit, Sanofi
• Rajeev Shrivastava, Associate Director-Clinical Research, Eli Lilly
• Piyush Gupta, Associate Director, GNH India
• Narendra Maharaj, Director - Clinical Development, Lupin
• Sambit Patnaik, CEO & Medical Director, Clintech India
• Kalpesh Shah, General Manager - Medical Writing, Reliance Life Sciences
• Pravin Ghadge, Head - Medical Writing & Pharmacovigilance, Reliance Life Sciences
• Milind Antani, Partner In-Charge - Pharma LifeSciences, Nishith Desai Associates
• Debolina Partap, Vice President Legal and General Counsel, Wockhardt
• Hanmant Barkate, VP & Head - Medical Services, Intas Pharmaceuticals
• Sridhar Yeshamaina, General Manager Global Clinical Development and Pharmacovigilance, Wockhardt
• Vandana Jolad, Director, VIaTAL Pharma
Plus Many More..
WHO WILL YOU MEET:-
CSOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, and Senior Scientists from the following roles:
Biopharmaceuticals/ Biotherapeutics, Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins, Biologics/Biotechnology/ Biogenerics, Legal Affairs, Intellectual Property, Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement, Clinical Immunology, Principal Scientist, Chief Scientific Officer, Process Control and Analytical Technologies, Analytical Characterisation, Regulatory Compliance, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management, Quality Affairs/ Quality Control, New Product Development, Process Science, Portfolio Management, Research & Development, Business Development, Business Operations, Scientific Affairs, Commercial Affairs
CONFERENCE BOOKING DETAILS:-
• Standard Price -1 or 2 Delegates (INR 7,000 + Tax (14%) per delegate)
• Group Discounts – 3 or 4 Delegates - (INR 6,500 + Tax (14%) per delegate)
• Group Discounts – 5 or more Delegates - (INR 5,000 + Tax (14%) per delegate)
• Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall - Should you wish to Sponsor, or purchase a Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to TEL: +91 44 65515695, +91 9940043915 or email@example.com
In order to register simply email the below mentioned details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Numbers of Attendees:
We also have some sponsorship opportunities available for the event which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts.
In case you or any of your colleagues might be interested in participating in the same, please let me know and I will be happy to call you and help you with the registration.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.